gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 12:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  C'mon.... own up.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: C'mon.... own up.....  (Read 460 times)

Clean

StellaAtoiz

Re: C'mon.... own up.....
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 09:43 PM »
Mr Clean.

I am bidding on that sir 8) ...... get rid of that rear wheel assembly, put on a standard rim and you have a classic piece of British race bike BMX history rite there 8) :Great_Britain:

Clean

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 09:53 PM »
Mr Clean.

I am bidding on that sir 8) ...... get rid of that rear wheel assembly, put on a standard rim and you have a classic piece of British race bike BMX history rite there 8) :Great_Britain:

Spending most of my original wheel time BITD on a super heavy BH California I was always a little jealous of my mates whose parents could afford Burners (we won't talk about those with DBs, Gooses, etc.), but I was most jealous of the guys who had parents who could afford to stick a third wheel on it for 'em. I can't believe you want to take it off again?

:-[

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 10:43 PM »
Mr Clean.

Jase, then what will you do with it? restore to original spec, ride it or part it out?  ???

StellaAtoiz

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 10:57 PM »
Mr Clean.

Jase, then what will you do with it? restore to original spec, ride it or part it out?  ???

Matt.

I would have to go down the original spec route with that bad boy sir :daumenhoch:

Offline Darren KAP

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 11:35 PM »

I didn't know Megsy was selling it , i saw that at his place when i was dropping a GT off for him ,  he's on here pm him  :daumenhoch:
Life .......... Your here for a good time not a long time

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  C'mon.... own up.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx