gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 12:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RETROSPECTBMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RETROSPECTBMX  (Read 1411 times)

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
RETROSPECTBMX
« on: April 07, 2011, 10:54 PM »
for those who were waiting for this site to be up and running again just checked and it is now :daumenhoch:

ozone

Re: RETROSPECTBMX
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 08:12 AM »
for those who were waiting for this site to be up and running again just checked and it is now :daumenhoch:

Warning - Very deep pockets required!!!

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 08:15 AM »
Just had a look at this site and i hate to say this but everything i can get cheaper of fleabay?????? needs to bring those prices down for me.
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1
Vincent Freestylers Gen 1 and Gen 2

Offline Peter J

• BMX Nerd
  • I have issues
    • http://www.sumoservices.com/
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 08:24 AM »
£200 for a Kashi..............Bargin  :uglystupid2:

£200 for 901's.................Bargin  :uglystupid2:
I might actually build a bike this year instead of just hoarding parts :)

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 08:36 AM »
We've been here before lads.

Mark is expensive but at least he loves the hobby and is bsolutely sound - if you have a look he has a lot of hard to find parts and some not, it's your choice if you buy off him. He was helping me with a few of my first builds before I found you lot and is a decent bloke trying to make a living, and is not the badger....
Still limping......

JT71

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 08:41 AM »
oh man, not another "let's slaughter the retailer" thread.

Maybe his ethics are slightly better than Biaggio, I don;t know, I only met Mark once, and I met Biaggio twice, both seemed like sound dudes to me.
There are both making a living, I don't have a problem with it.

No one is forcing any of you to buy things from either of them, at any price........ca.....n't.....t....y....p...e....a....n.....y....m.......o.....r.......e.......e...y....e....l....i....d...s...a....r......e........h.....e...a..v.y....

yes i'm bored of it. lol.

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 08:47 AM »
Sorry, people have wondered if the site is a spin-off of the Badger's because they're both based in Northampton and both very expensive was what I meant....
Still limping......

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 08:55 AM »
We've been here before lads.

Mark is expensive but at least he loves the hobby and is bsolutely sound - if you have a look he has a lot of hard to find parts and some not, it's your choice if you buy off him. He was helping me with a few of my first builds before I found you lot and is a decent bloke trying to make a living, and is not the badger....

Mark seems sound ( even though he called me Pete once ! ) but "loves the hobby" is stretching it a bit once you price things the way they are on his site . Same as biaggio in that respect , business is business and only that .

sweetbeats

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 09:18 AM »
£200 for an Aero Reflex frameset  :shocked: ....that is just waiting for some newbie to press buy  ^"^  :coolsmiley:
Canny lad Mark have dealt with him before-business is business at the end of the day.

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 04:22 PM »
Sorry, people have wondered if the site is a spin-off of the Badger's because they're both based in Northampton and both very expensive was what I meant....

niether are based in northampton :-\
and this wasn't a "slag them off" post just letting people know and to be honest i know mark and have spent numerous times at his house having a chat and a coffee and yes it is his business to make some money but i know for a fact that he has paid quite a bit for the bits he has got and didn't pay pennies for them

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 04:28 PM »
So have I Paul... I've seen the loft!

I forgot exctly where as it's been a few years since I was there last tbh but it's close to the A6 and I've slept a lot since then!
Still limping......

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 07:39 PM »
Im just saying lil expensive thats all not caining the bloke infact i have bought declas from him before and they were spot on.
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1
Vincent Freestylers Gen 1 and Gen 2

ozone

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2011, 08:59 AM »
Im just saying lil expensive thats all not caining the bloke infact i have bought declas from him before and they were spot on.

I wonder how much it would cost to build a complete bike from scratch if you bought the f+f and every component from this website?  Interesting challenge for someone who has a spare five minutes and knows how to use a calculator.   :-[ 

Then tell me it's not a rip off when it costs you £1500 to build a REFLEX.   :uglystupid2:

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 08:57 PM »
Mark is a top lad, always doe's a deal too  ;)

Offline AKGOFF

• 900 Air
  • 85 Hutch 'Woody' Trickstar
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 02:59 PM »
Ive bought lots of bits from Mark and have all been spot on aswell, i may have paid a bit more than somewhere else, i can't really remember but the point is i was happy paying that price and getting a good service included. something that doesn't happen too often these days. Keep up the good work Mark.
Cheers
Adam
*******EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE APART FROM THE TRICKSTARS******

Offline BMX1973

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 09:30 PM »
I've bought loads off him the past few years great service  :), does anyone know why his website went down for about a year  :-\

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  RETROSPECTBMX

gfxgfx
gfx gfx