gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 04:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  stupid prices for old school bikes and parts will they die with us?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: stupid prices for old school bikes and parts will they die with us?  (Read 2607 times)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Thats good. Maybe they will sell you the mx1000s for the £40 that they bought them for 4 years ago rather than now advertising them for £260.  >:D

That is taking the piss and it happens all of the time. No spin intended.

You seem very familiar for a member with only 9 posts  :-\

Better to crash and burn than fade away

sweetbeats

Yawn  ::)

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Its all biaggio's doing

sorry but gotta disagree with this-his price went up because of what of people were paying on ebay-exactly the same as what another well known seller has done !!! i remember him offering me mx1000's back in 2003 at £40 a set and thought  :wtf: but i did buy a nos complete haro sport in chrome for £200 :smitten:
not one single person has created the high prices we all have when bidding on ebay for parts that we never thought we would see again so "had to have them now"

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
very true.
if it was'nt for the stuff i've kept back over the years i could'nt afford to build owt these days.
to much rushing to buy parts and build bikes in a week instead of waiting for a bargin to come along.
dave the bmxing gypo

Clean

to much rushing to buy parts and build bikes in a week instead of waiting for a bargin to come along.

Ouch.  :'(

Offline Badbaldie

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Been collecting since 2002 so I have seen the prices and how things have developed. Don't normally do the forums. Your comment is a typical example as to why I dont ''join in''.

so why have you now then ????? :uglystupid2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  stupid prices for old school bikes and parts will they die with us?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx