gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 06:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Aero Reflex nOoB Build Phase 1..... Deliveries! (Pic Heavy)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aero Reflex nOoB Build Phase 1..... Deliveries! (Pic Heavy)  (Read 8887 times)

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: Aero Reflex nOoB Build Phase 1..... Deliveries! (Pic Heavy)
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 07:05 PM »
Oh yeah thats gunna look sweeeeeeeeet  :4_17_5:
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1
Vincent Freestylers Gen 1 and Gen 2

griff

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2011, 07:07 PM »
wish I had that kind of practical bodging ability - I usually have to use my phone to get stuff fixed   :-[

don't have any mates with those kind of skills either, have been trying to get them interested in stuff like this below but not wanting to break down in the middle of peru/wherever has put the dampeners on so far
http://rickshawrun.theadventurists.com/
http://mototaxijunket.theadventurists.com/
http://www.scumrun.com/index.php/
maybe next year.....

as for which bike - will be bringing the haro of course  :daumenhoch:

sorry that was a bit off topic  ::) got any new pics yet Clean?

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2011, 07:42 PM »
Yeah, come on Clean, get some pics up - it should be built by now :coolsmiley:
Still limping......

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 08:36 PM »
Yeah, come on Clean, get some pics up - it should be built by now :coolsmiley:

+1,,,   come on clean (    ;D    )    pullin an all nighter looking at it once its built?  ring in sick in the morning so you can look at it some more then ride in the afto?   :LolLolLolLol: 

top stuff that spen  :daumenhoch:  " gizz a job go on i can do that go on gizz a job "     yozza '83   :LolLolLolLol: 

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 09:53 PM »
And here's another Christmas day job down in Ashford on the CTRL (Eurotunnel High Speed One) Line - we get all the glamorous jobs..... how to construct a new railway bridge in 31 hours :coolsmiley:

I'll get my coat, you're bored now aren't you....

That brings back a few memories - I worked on the CTRL project for a good 2 years - although I was one of the pain in the arse archaeologists watching the machines strip. Watched and walked most of the chainage, even got one of the fella's to build some jumps down the side of oone of the areas at Thurnam :)
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2011, 11:02 PM »

Mr.Clean - my missus would say that first pic looks like a standard day at our house  :10_2_12: :LolLolLolLol:

My postie gets a good tip at christmas  ;D

I see there's a prescription from the pharmacy in that first pic too - I take it that's to help with the nausea you will experience from looking at an elina snakepost combo in the flesh  :buck2:

Good look with the build and have fun (get some wipes for the vomit you'll deposit on the seat - I think Griff stocks them  :daumenhoch: )

:laugh:

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

griff

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2011, 11:08 PM »
oi watchit  :knuppel2:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 09:29 AM »

I see there's a prescription from the pharmacy in that first pic too - I take it that's to help with the nausea you will experience from looking at an elina snakepost combo in the flesh  :buck2:

:LolLolLolLol: ........ don't do it Mr Clean  ;)
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Clean

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2011, 10:38 AM »

Wow, how this thread has drifted around. How on RAD's earth did we end up at Channel Tunnels?!?  :LolLolLolLol:

So, FYI, I applied my Del-cals last night, wet stylee, and very easy it was, too. All done except the Forks, but I am working on that! I will get some pics up on Sunday.

I offered him a bike to ride around on so there is no excuse really. Come on Richard Chester is calling and there is a bike waiting for you :4_17_5:

You don't know how much I would like to join you, but I am at a wedding tomorrow, and the hangover is likely to drag through most of Saturday...... I really appreciate the generous offer, Bretty, but I will have to cry off.  :'(

I fully intend to see you in Manchester, however, whenever that bash takes place, and what's more; on my own ride (hopefully).  :daumenhoch:

So, this weekend is BB fitting, brakes, stem and bars.... I am getting my front Tuff II filed down and cut back on Monday, hopefully. Unfortunately I have to dash off to Argentina on business for a week, so I will not be riding my "Twirl" - named after the Chocolate bar that Snave kindly included in my DC MX901s!- until the weekend of the 9th.  :'(

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 12:41 PM »
Wow, how this thread has drifted around. How on RAD's earth did we end up at Channel Tunnels?!?  :LolLolLolLol:

Sorry about that off-topic moment bud, welcome to the random world of Rad :LolLolLolLol:

We just all wanted to welcome you along and seriously, if you have any noob questions and you need advice on how large the hammer needs to be to hit your NOS parts with the get them to fit, them I'm you're man to help :daumenhoch:

Pics would be good, so chop chop..... and Jonnygoose (Bobafett) was right, the first pic looks like a normal day when most of us stumble onto a new frame and suddenly want to get it all moving along, the poor postie ???
Still limping......

griff

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 12:48 PM »
our postie is usually a woman, mrs griff told her the parcels were for a BMX build and she assumed they were for a lucky child
"Oh no, they're for my husband" she told her and then they had a bloody good laugh on the doorstep at my expense

should order something heavy and make sure we're out - then she can think about her actions all morning as the bag strap digs ever deeper into her shoulder  ;D

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 06:38 PM »

the poor postie

I thought that aswell when i saw all those packages  :LolLolLolLol:

I wouldn't do that job if they paid me. :yahoo_silent:
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2011, 07:11 PM »
builds yer up then lets you down , Argentina for a week pha!  :yahoo_silent:    ;D,  surprised it didn't go more of topic, usually does once someone mentions a bit of tunneling  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Aero Reflex nOoB Build Phase 1..... Deliveries! (Pic Heavy)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx