gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 11:52 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Techy question - Is it possible to add fundraising 'widgets' to signatures?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Techy question - Is it possible to add fundraising 'widgets' to signatures?  (Read 802 times)

griff

The justgiving people gave me this 'simple' code to paste into web pages, so I can let people know how much has been raised for pickle's hospital on a little graphic

Any idea how I can put this into my sig? Tried using 'insert flash' button but that didn't seem to work

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" height="230" width="150" align="middle" data="http://www.justgiving.com/widgets/jgwidget.swf" flashvars="EggId=2954140&IsMS=0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justgiving.com/widgets/jgwidget.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="flashvars" value="EggId=2954140&IsMS=0" /></object>

cheers

griff

trasher

i think you need the url code dude that should give you a clickable thumbnail

rather than this embed code

i could be wrong though  :-\

griff

i think you need the url code dude that should give you a clickable thumbnail

rather than this embed code

i could be wrong though  :-\

there are some other codes, but they're just for simple link buttons - the one above is a bit more dynamic (when it works that is)

trasher

i agree its more dynamic  :daumenhoch:   

but im sure the code is for websites and blogs ,,,,, forum codes tend to be different ,,,im expert no  though  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  Techy question - Is it possible to add fundraising 'widgets' to signatures?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx