gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Darren Bullock
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Darren Bullock  (Read 825 times)

FuNMoNsTeR

Darren Bullock
« on: May 10, 2006, 02:53 PM »
Some of you old school wrinklies will remember Darren Bullock(Vector). I spoke to him today about the old days. He is still the same baby faced blonde bombshell we all knew and loved. I took the Vector round to show him and he loved it. He informed me that he has some old school goodies that he may want to sell  ::)   Top end bits and bobs. The sales will be done through Ebay if he decides to go ahead...this is a heads up to start saving :D
  I looked up to Darren and Simon Bailey(ex Hutch/Falcon) when i was younger...they were 'The Factory Boys' as far as i was concerned. Fast and super smooth with bikes that had the very best of everything on them. He is a thoroughly nice guy(always was)... I tried coaxing him into racing a few meets this year. Hopefully i can drag him along to a meeting or two ;) ..he gave me some old BMX Action mags...some from 1979... What a star  :4_17_5:
  I gave him the RadBmx site address so hopefully he will join up and rekindle some old memories and contacts ;)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 06:42 PM by FuNMoNsTeR »

Offline Bigplinky

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Darren Bullock
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 08:00 AM »
I remember Darren and his Vector was he from Gainsbough? fast rider

Andy.
Why oh why do I still buy kids bikes!

FuNMoNsTeR

Re: Darren Bullock
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 12:31 PM »
I remember Darren and his Vector was he from Gainsbough? fast rider

Andy.

Doncaster boy  ;)   close enough tho :daumenhoch:
  If i can get him and Simon Bailey racing again...that would be cool.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Darren Bullock

gfxgfx
gfx gfx