gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 10:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  mates brought a bundle.not sure wat the frames are though?????PICS ADDED
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mates brought a bundle.not sure wat the frames are though?????PICS ADDED  (Read 1131 times)

energiza

mate brought some 80,s bundle of bikes and bits..i know his got a white hutch windstyler f&f  and  a 1989 cyclecraft f&f with original cranks  some weird chrome bars that look like skyway bars but they aint..also got some black alloy hub tuffs And also some mint yellow alloy hub tuffs.a red viscount aero seat a unknown chrome frame and forks..im just awaiting to see pics any idea of value any1...he aint to sure if he wants to build or get rid..i say build the damn things
CYCLECRAFT PICS

CHROME RACE FRAME??

RACE FRAME??

HUTCH WINDSTYLER SORRY ABOUT QUALITY OF PICS
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 02:15 PM by energiza »

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: mates brought a bundle.not sure wat there worth?????
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 07:47 PM »
interested in the yello skyways if he gets rid and if they are mint  :daumenhoch:
cheers

energiza

Re: mates brought a bundle.not sure wat there worth?????PICS ADDED
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 02:03 PM »
 :)DODGEY PICS ADDED

Offline Darren Wood

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
RACE FRAME is a CURTIS i would say but send GASHEAD some pics and he will let you know  :daumenhoch:

Nice little BUNDLE

SOUTHBANK BOY

A fooked curtis where the seat post bit gone

trasher

that looks a lot like the fooked curtis on ebay ,,,,,and its not a pro

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310299611163&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

more like an expert or mini

daz bmx it!

the gay pensioner is correct?  :daumenhoch:

energiza

noway it must be the one of the bay...he did buy the lot of someone of evilbay,,near stonehenge lol

moochalargo

That Curtis need help! Lol looks like an exp but not one I would want to restore

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  mates brought a bundle.not sure wat the frames are though?????PICS ADDED

gfxgfx
gfx gfx