gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 10:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Want to trade what's the drill?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Want to trade what's the drill?  (Read 413 times)

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Want to trade what's the drill?
« on: March 08, 2011, 04:56 PM »
Hi folks,what's the usual drill when using trade section I've got something I want to bang in but is it once you agree a trade you then post item off then trust that you hope to god you recieve what agreed to trade ,is there any security?? :daumenhoch:

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Want to trade what's the drill?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 05:10 PM »
Cheers bud ,everything I sell is recorded nowadays,just didn't want to risk any nightmares cheers :daumenhoch:

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 05:49 PM »
Rick, most of us are fairly decent folk on here, but getting a receipt for posting and a signature for receiving is the only sure way tbh.

We all know where most of us live anyway >;-)
Still limping......

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 06:13 PM »
Rick, most of us are fairly decent folk on here, but getting a receipt for posting and a signature for receiving is the only sure way tbh.

We all know where most of us live anyway >;-)
:LolLolLolLol: i know all the regulars on here as you say and i  do trust  :daumenhoch: its just ive never traded before and didnt know the script just covering my back  :LolLolLolLol: just dont want any of these  :2gunsfiring_v1:  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 01:41 AM »
I traded with spen above and it was all good - pictures to show what was what and letting know what your getting  8) - packing a item well and getting it signed for is needed

but at the end of the day your rep is on the line - most member's want to deal again and again - so will do a good job each time - keeping each other up dated on what is happening with time of posting is a good idea  :daumenhoch:

cheers B  ;)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 07:35 AM »
Yep, as B said most of us want to keep selling, trading and buying on here so have reputations to think of to be honest.

Be straight and offer a money back if not happy kind of deal and take a good couple of decent pics so you know and the other party know what you're getting. It's all easy from there. A photobucket account and a half decent camera helps - even modern phones have decent camera resolution on them so no excuse for those shite fuzzy ebay covering something up type shots which still appear on here every now and then with the usual "sorry about the crap phone pics" excuse - frankly you can buy a 5Mp camera for less than the cost of the tyre you're selling is my instant suspicion when I see these kinda adds!

Rant over... ;-)

Also handy to trade with folk who offer to meet or who exist in the real world and go to meets like Blackpool, Creation, Radchester etc as they have more to loose if they try and fook you over as you can have it out with them face to face!
Still limping......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Want to trade what's the drill?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx