gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BEWARE GUMTREE FRAUDSTER
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BEWARE GUMTREE FRAUDSTER  (Read 3101 times)

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
BEWARE GUMTREE FRAUDSTER
« on: February 25, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Guy's i see someone has already seen the moto on gumtree this morning be warned they are not for sale!!! the guy has about 4-5 shitty bmx bikes for sale but now he reckons he is selling all these high end bike for his mate!!! lol NOT he is taking the pictures from the BMX Museum, not to sure if he is trying to scam peeps or he some kinda nut case.

anyway if your in the hampshire area i reckon you should contact him and tell him your coming round with a grand!! lol
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1
Vincent Freestylers Gen 1 and Gen 2

energiza

Re: BEWARE GUMTREE FRAUDSTER
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 06:50 PM »
Lol.i tryed ringing him as soon as the ads come on.and he would.nt answer his phone.only replyed by text.he told me his regurlar buyer was coming down as we text.to view bikes.the strangest thing ever though i never gave him my name and he replyed ok lee?????i asked how he knew my name.and he reacons i rang him about a chrome hutch trickster before chrimbo.which turned out to be a hoax ad.and he had the cheek to say he saved me in his phonebook as a no show hahahahaha

moomin

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 06:53 PM »
Would be funny if a couple of Radsters turned up at his door  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

As a note be careful on Gumtree, there are lots of very nasty people who, knowing there arent the rules etc of ebay will rip u off and not think twice :knuppel2:

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 06:54 PM »
Lee fella it's Craig lolol how ya doing?

Yes mate another guy i speak to has called him a few time about many bikes he supposed to of had and he always says someone isa already on there way to buy???? im not to sure what he is up to coz he not scamming money??? the only thing i can think of is he is try to shift the shit bike he has by pretened to have some high end bikes????
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 06:55 PM »
Would be funny if a couple of Radsters turned up at his door  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

As a note be careful on Gumtree, there are lots of very nasty people who, knowing there arent the rules etc of ebay will rip u off and not think twice :knuppel2:

Ratty if i was down that way id deffo give a visit coz i reckon you would get the guys address if you showed intrest in one of the shit bike he really has!

Who fancys a trip out??? :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1

energiza

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 06:59 PM »
 :daumenhoch:ez craig.lol the funny thing is i spoke to courtney straight after the fella texted me and said i bet these will show up on craigs facebook later hahahahaha i was so wrong hehehehe

monkian

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 07:03 PM »
Maybe he just likes speaking to boys who like BMX :-* ;D

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 07:06 PM »

AAARRRRRGGGGGGG   :-[ :-[ :-[
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1

oldskooldayz

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 01:47 AM »

AAARRRRRGGGGGGG   :-[ :-[ :-[

:LolLolLolLol: and Now he has your phone numbers  :LolLolLolLol:
:LolLolLolLol: would you like a sweetie Bmx boy  :LolLolLolLol:

Be careful
he might want to be someones bmXrated sugar daddy:LolLolLolLol: 

« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 01:53 AM by oldskooldayz »

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 07:32 AM »

:LolLolLolLol:

Offline lammychop

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 07:51 AM »
must be the same guy i texed last night about a gt but i got no reply

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 10:44 AM »

Yep thats the one!!

BTW he dont have my number :)
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 11:32 PM »
got a link ? - it's not a a bunch of re-painted pos bikes that he says he's got loads of top names but might keep them ? did he have one in black and with green wheels ?
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 12:03 PM »
Bendy he has taken them all down now i reckon he has had a bit of a ticking off
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1

Al Wyn

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 12:41 PM »

What this one lammmy? http://southampton.gumtree.com/southampton/73/73791873.html Hes had a steady stream of BMXs advertised over the last year or so...hes also on Pre Loved and one other site i cant recall atm. I think he was the chap who had an 83 Haro Freestyler that he was asking £500 for and sold (alledgedly) for that and some more within 7 mins of it being advertised mmm. That Redline freestyler hes had up for ages. Only thing i will say is all of the pics are always in the same back yard.

Offline skki3330

• Flip-Whip
  • Love Riding Old Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 02:14 PM »

What this one lammmy? http://southampton.gumtree.com/southampton/73/73791873.html Hes had a steady stream of BMXs advertised over the last year or so...hes also on Pre Loved and one other site i cant recall atm. I think he was the chap who had an 83 Haro Freestyler that he was asking £500 for and sold (alledgedly) for that and some more within 7 mins of it being advertised mmm. That Redline freestyler hes had up for ages. Only thing i will say is all of the pics are always in the same back yard.

Agreed all the crap bikes he does have and he says eastliegh but he also is going under another user from southampton you can tell it's him coz the mob number is thet same. My mate has been intouch with him and when you call about the good bikes he has put up they have already gone or someone is coming or he is going out. just recently he has put up a mongoose moto, gt mach one a haro but the listing are only on there a couple of hours.

When i see another add ill post it but i think my mate has scared him off lol coz he blasted him for being a messer lolol
WANTED

SE Powerwings
Holeshot RF-1

courtney

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 03:01 PM »
I hear he signs the bmx sex offenders register on a weekly basis, after the unfortunate incident with a haro master (it took 3 hours of surgery to remove him from that bike and a fresh powdercoat from sbd to put things right loooooool)  :LolLolLolLol:

dirtskirt

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 05:16 PM »
If its the same one ? (probably is) i contacted him last week about a pro lite and what wheels are on it.

when i rang he didnt answer and then he text me back saying - Hello , then i txt back asking about the bikes and he eventually rang me back.

As i live in Eastleigh i thought i might know him so i asked who he was, and sure enough i know him but he dont know me (different schools), and my immediate thoughts were Dodgy! I dont think he was ever into bmx bitd and when i asked about where his bikes came from he said from someone he knows who has been collecting a long time. Hes trying to sell some low end bikes but thinks they are worth top dollar, he dont know whats good or bad.
In the end it was hard to get rid of him off the phone.
I think Mr Sawzall on here may have gone to the same school as him so he might also know him?
If you contact the him about the bikes he may get a bit freaked if you say Hello Steve !

JT71

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2011, 09:58 PM »
gumtree is owned by ebay, so lots of the stuff you see there is auctions anyway.

Offline oldschoolace

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Bodger
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2011, 10:04 PM »
Dont know if any of you guys know the site preloved but he is also on there pedaling his shite. Pun intended  :D
Sixteen thirty-two. What is that? A year?   No, it's your top score on Pole Position.

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2011, 10:12 PM »
if it's the same guy that's where i think i have seen/spoken to him on  ??? 

can we get a link up on here from those sites ?
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

dirtskirt

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 08:32 AM »
Heres the Gumtree one -

http://southampton.gumtree.com/southampton/20/74552520.html

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2011, 08:59 AM »
http://members.preloved.co.uk/eu?qs=JfkBZrgTL0UDhB_TpcaqEBOc00BzJ9aP1cPQF7BM7I86dcnJKZOC9NRxUDDVIRjHidd6d-_u8U1tQMwhgu5pKA

yup seems to be the same guy i spoke to on pm's - frick weird and natrual born bullshitter

seemed to say that he wasn't sure if he was going to sell his good bmx's but make an offer  :idiot2:

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:

eamonn

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2011, 06:43 PM »
HIS CRAP IS ON EBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120730769954&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:UK:1

reasonable offer made

response

"twat IM BEST OUT THERE AT WAT I DO BUT ITS OK THERES ALWAYS 1 KNOB HEAD"

this cnut is delusional feel free to make offers

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BEWARE GUMTREE FRAUDSTER

gfxgfx
gfx gfx