gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 01:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Finally finished my haro! managed to get a few outside pics
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Finally finished my haro! managed to get a few outside pics  (Read 5618 times)

griff

That looks ace man!!!! :smitten:

It was nice to play at little part in it, you know were I am for your next one ;)

"little?"  ::)

Sid mate that chainring you saved is one of my favourite bits on the bike  :daumenhoch:
love what Del did with the decals too  :smitten:

sid1972

::)  I keep looking at the whole bike mate - you got the balance just right  :4_17_5:

squigly

Dont knock the bell, BITD a fewof us rode Rom with those bells that work when you push or pull the lever, we had them bolted to the bottom of the bars by the stem and everytime you crossed up "ring ring" was funny as *

* well i guess you had to be there ! i'll get me coat.

griff

Dont knock the bell, BITD a fewof us rode Rom with those bells that work when you push or pull the lever, we had them bolted to the bottom of the bars by the stem and everytime you crossed up "ring ring" was funny as *

* well i guess you had to be there ! i'll get me coat.

bell would have been handy on saturday - for warning those kids on scooters that an old man was about to crash into them  ;D
might put it back on for london to brighton  ;)

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Looks like you have four pinch redlines on your third and fourth picture :LolLolLolLol:

Now theres an idea :2funny:

griff

Looks like you have four pinch redlines on your third and fourth picture :LolLolLolLol:

I know  :smitten: that's all down to the excellent resto skills of sid1972  :4_17_5:

considering he started with this I think he did an amazing job...

plus the little decals from del work a treat  :daumenhoch:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Looks good mate  :daumenhoch:

Cool rider  8)

Just lose the fookin seatpost  :LolLolLolLol: ......   but the bell can stay  :daumenhoch:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

griff

L
Just lose the fookin seatpost  :LolLolLolLol: ......   but the bell can stay  :daumenhoch:
::) I had to resize that text just to read that highly predictable comment

didn't think that that the 99p stores would ever rank higher than Different Path as a purveyor of authentic OS bmx bits

bloody kashimafia  ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Finally finished my haro! managed to get a few outside pics

gfxgfx
gfx gfx