gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 06:50 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anlun A.ero cranks ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anlun A.ero cranks ?  (Read 1193 times)

oldskooldayz

Anlun A.ero cranks ?
« on: February 27, 2011, 11:55 PM »
just checking in here incase no one saw the thread in chat

I have seen a set of these cranks and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on them for me
i have found out they are ANLUN but thats all, are they any good ?

this pic i have pulled of the web

cheers

oldskooldayz

Re: Anlun A.ero cranks ?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 12:27 AM »
thats great news thank you very much indeed

the set i have is black/blueish and silver and complete with original chainwheel

hopefully put them on my next build if they look right with it  :daumenhoch:

ozone

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 08:53 AM »
Anlun stuff is generally pretty good.  On par with all the other alloy cranks of similar design, aimed at expert racers and generally light weight riders.
I think Anlun was a sister company to SR Japan.

Anlun was a Taiwanese company who used to manufacture frames for Haro and a couple of other companies.  (I think they started building frames for haro in 1984)  They also manufactured stems etc. for Haro, probably other companies too. 

Their stuff is pretty well made.  :daumenhoch:

oldskooldayz

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 11:45 AM »
Anlun stuff is generally pretty good.  On par with all the other alloy cranks of similar design, aimed at expert racers and generally light weight riders.
I think Anlun was a sister company to SR Japan.

Anlun was a Taiwanese company who used to manufacture frames for Haro and a couple of other companies.  (I think they started building frames for haro in 1984)  They also manufactured stems etc. for Haro, probably other companies too. 

Their stuff is pretty well made.  :daumenhoch:

cheers for that i thought i saw some stems like haro ones stamped ANLUN

happy to hear they are a quality make and up along with the other quality stuff like suntour etc etc  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anlun A.ero cranks ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx