gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 04:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  any old age bmx freestylers out there , I'm 40 and looking for riding pals
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: any old age bmx freestylers out there , I'm 40 and looking for riding pals  (Read 409 times)

tattood dood

Hi i I have been out the scene a long time due to illness and am now at a point where I can get back into it . I am in the process of saving up to make a custom bike but want to make sure there are other riders of my age still out here . I will be 40  when I think I will be getting the bike . I live in Wickford and looking for people to goto rom with and stuff like that . Looking to make new mates though bmx forums sites like these . hope I get some hits lol .

trasher

Try plenty of fish .co.uk mate  ::)

On a serious note , your the same age as most of us on here

And there's still loads who ride
I'm sure someone from your area will be along on here soon

And welcome dude  :daumenhoch:

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
There is a couple of people of that age around here. Like most of us. I am 40 in a few days and still ride. I have the bikes of my childhood dreams. Amazing how hard it is now and how scared you get :daumenhoch:

Plenty of people live near you of that age group

squigly

I'm in Benfleet but still to get a bmx on the road, i have 2 in the garage now, one is close just needs the tyres pumping up and 'it'll do' for getting back into it, and yes i'm 40 to !

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Lots of Essex riders about mate. Forget your age, it's immaterial  :daumenhoch:

I'm a Rom local, 45 this year.

Get your bike sorted, get along to a RAD private gathering somewhere, and you'll be off and running.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  any old age bmx freestylers out there , I'm 40 and looking for riding pals

gfxgfx
gfx gfx