gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 03:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What is it with the Yanks and postage??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What is it with the Yanks and postage??  (Read 431 times)

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
What is it with the Yanks and postage??
« on: February 14, 2011, 08:41 AM »
Maybe someone can shed some light on this?  There are a few exceptions (usually power sellers) but why do a majority of US eBay sellers refuse to post worldwide?  Is it a nationalistic thing?  Or the fact that a lot of them still think that you drop off the end of the world after NY?  I dont get it, if you pay by Paypal, how much more difficult is it to mark up as International? 

Weird   ::)
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

firebird4130

Re: What is it with the Yanks and postage??
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 09:45 AM »
have noticed some can also be a bit obnoxious when you ask if they ship international , one word answers like "nope" just makes you think they're doing it to spite you  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 10:09 AM »
Exactly, thought it was just me who'd got the whole attitude thing.  Mind you, the muppet at Vert-ego is even worse by all accounts on the other thread

:rant:
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 12:07 PM »
too much exercise in filling out that extra paper work  ;D 

seems strange as it takes a couple of days to drive from state to state there - so would it not be just as much time to get it to the uk ? we pay for the shipping, so they don't loose out in any way ?

and why if the  USA and UK  are surpose to be buddys - why do we pay so much tax when we deal withn them so much

it was cheaper to get a frame from OZ then the USA  ::)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What is it with the Yanks and postage??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx