gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 12:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  some pics from Rotherham
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: some pics from Rotherham  (Read 769 times)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
some pics from Rotherham
« on: May 15, 2006, 07:13 AM »
Great days racing at Rotherham yesterday, shame my head went in the final and I did pants  >:( )
Massive well done to Nicks son Ben for coming 4th in his first race  :4_17_5:
Hope Russ (Huffy) is ok and your nads are still connected tom the rest of you?
Andy for racing with the biggest bars ever and being first to A,crash and B,Puke  :LolLolLolLol:
Well done Jon and sorry to Nick for taking him out in the final
Ben (left of picture)

Moto 1 , Me (DINGO),  Andy (Funmonster), Jon, Nick (Blindstuntman) ( and wayne too)

Russ (Huffy), Keith,Jamie (Glov) and Paddy

Me (DINGO)

Jamie (Glov)

:) DINGO :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 07:19 AM by dingobmxer »

FuNMoNsTeR

Re: some pics from Rotherham
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 11:51 AM »
Kool pics m8 ;)
  Yup...i sure did puke my ring up after my practice laps  ;D   Better out than in :D
I had a great day and thoroughly enjoyed myself...even tho i was way off the pace it was great fun just trying to keep the bike in a straight line  ;D
  Poor old Huffy actually cut his nutsack open.... I hope you had a nice nursey to stitch it back up at the hospital m8  ;) 
  See you all at Nottingham for more fun filled malarky :daumenhoch:

jon016847

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 06:26 PM »
Yeah, baby a greaT days racing, good to see 9 of us turn out for the gate,  biggest turn out So far since I have started racing again -LOL

Pleased with a second place result in the main, the guy that won was quick and smooth,  big props !!

Thanks so much for Ben for the lift home, it enabled me to stay and complete the days racing !!

Funmonsters vector was trick,  a bit light at the front for a new school track, man that must have been twitchy round the track lol

Dingo and I were both gating well againt each other ,   its always been a close call out of the gate !!

Well done to all the old boys who compeated, were still trying to keep young . LOL

Jon W

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 06:31 PM »
Wow Andy, how big were those bars.

I started out using a set of GT pro's and they were huge. Over the course of last season most of my bike changed to new/mid school to improve the handling and strength.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  some pics from Rotherham

gfxgfx
gfx gfx