gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 12:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ive been on a road trip today and collected a few things on the way
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ive been on a road trip today and collected a few things on the way  (Read 850 times)

Moza

Quick pictures as ive just got in but here is the ripper I got my hands on today, all original tubing and good dropouts :¬} I also got a Supergoose, alloy hubbed Tuffs and a Suntour Power stem aswell as some other bits and bobs. Better pics will follow, my plans ?????? rechrome the Goose as for the Ripper ive no idea, id like to see some bitd pics like old SE adverts etc

Moza

Thanks Glen, yeah I know about the forks so I will look about for some more. I was wondering if there are any alloy forks out there to make a super light bike ??? If not some proper landys will be needed. I reckon I will end up painting this so non chrome landys will be fine.

Moza

The correct forks do come around now and then, not too hard to find  :daumenhoch:

Thanks I will keep my eyes peeled lol

Offline rick1970

• Look Back
  • Rated:
nice mate,but imo a ripper isnt a ripper without landing forks get on it  :daumenhoch: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
picture of the goose please  ;)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Moza

nice mate,but imo a ripper isnt a ripper without landing forks get on it  :daumenhoch: :LolLolLolLol:

I will have to wait until some land my way :2funny:

Moza

picture of the goose please  ;)

Tomorrow mate its in my boot :daumenhoch: none are forsale though guys

THIRSTYKIRSTY

wat yr goose is she lee

russ

Moza

wat yr goose is she lee

russ

Hi Russ im not sure yet but its a Super 2 im sure the lad said an 82, its the same as the one I had and regrettably sold :'(

THIRSTYKIRSTY

love the goose 2s as they are propper old school geese

hope ya doin ok lee seems an age since i saw ya

r

Moza

Re: Ive been on a road trip today and collected a few things on the way
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 10:00 PM »
love the goose 2s as they are propper old school geese

hope ya doin ok lee seems an age since i saw ya

r

Me too mate ive even got one tattooed on my wrist :daumenhoch: its a reminder of a friend who was like a brother to me when I was a kid, we rode together. Im doing well thanks im a bit of a Drifter lol I come and go on here, Ive still got the RS and as you can see a few oldschools. I should be around here for awhile getting the parts needed to build this pair. Hows things with you mate ????

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 10:54 PM »
Nice Loopy ripper  :smitten:

trasher

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 07:23 PM »
Nice score , is the seatpost stuck  :-\

Moza

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 08:20 AM »
Nice score , is the seatpost stuck  :-\

Thanks no its a loose fit :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 08:47 AM »
IM OK TA LEE,,,WELL AS CAN BE EXPECTED,,,GOIN TO DOCS THIS MORNIN TO SORT MEDICATION OUT AGAIN ,,,

DOIN ANY FORD RALLIES THIS YR ,,A GUY ROUND THE CORNER SHOWS HIS FOCUS RS AND ITS A SHOW WINNER

R

Moza

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 08:50 AM »
I dont bother with the shows mate, people who do shows expect to see these cars. I go for a drive in the country or along the coast, people dont expect to see these anymore so the comments are always good. Plus it beats standing for hours in a field next to it stinking or cleaning products lmao !!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Ive been on a road trip today and collected a few things on the way

gfxgfx
gfx gfx