gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 06:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Ripper colours
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ripper colours  (Read 548 times)

Moza

Ripper colours
« on: December 24, 2010, 08:55 AM »
Hi all and a Merry christmas  :daumenhoch: Ive found a loop tail Ripper and a Supergoose in a garage and I will be collecting them next year when the white stuff has gone !!! The ripper is unpainted yet is it possible to get it ball burnished again or does polishing give the same effect ???? also what colours did they do from factory, pictures would be nice if you have time guys.

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Ripper colours
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 09:43 AM »
You won't be able to give it a ball burnished effect as you will ruin the welds trying to strip and burnish them

But all the factory colours were awesome anyway  , Lee :daumenhoch:

What mark of Supergoose ?  ::)

Gusseted MkII like you had before ?  :smitten:

Moza

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 10:16 AM »
Hi mate thanks for the info, I did decide to give doing a Ripper a miss but this one came and found me lol. And yes its the same frame as before with the goose. It was one of those frames you sell and regret it. When I get these two I will have the three bikes ive wanted to restore so I will be a happy dude lol. I will just have to decide on a colour for the ripper !!!

Moza

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 11:43 AM »
Im going to try and bring the alloy back up after that I think im going baby blue, the goose will get rechromed I think

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Ripper colours

gfxgfx
gfx gfx