gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 11:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NS bike on ebay what's it worth anyone?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NS bike on ebay what's it worth anyone?  (Read 532 times)

griff

NS bike on ebay what's it worth anyone?
« on: January 11, 2011, 09:55 PM »
stumbled across this on ebay the other day while looking for a potential banger to take to corby before my haro is built
auction probably ends too late to pick up in time anyway but you never know...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320638950070&ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT#ht_762wt_1140
seeing as i know even less about new stuff than old (and that's very little!) would appreciate your advice peeps

cheers

griff

motomagII

Re: NS bike on ebay what's it worth anyone?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 09:59 PM »
tis descent spec bike so i reckon it shold hit around 80.00 to 100.00 ish but you never know with new school stuff.the cranks were mega good when they came out as i rode some they would have been over ton .descent frame/forks and descent hubs ,def worht ton i reckon

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 10:04 PM »
Go for that one mate, all decent kit on there.

I'll vouch for those cranks too, they are first class  :daumenhoch:

That bike's worth £150 all day long.

griff

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 10:08 PM »
starting to wish I hadn't posted the thing on here now  ::)
hopefully people on here have enough bike already and I won't get into some kind of bidding war

thanks guys for advice

does need some brakes on it tho - not jamming my feet on the wheels like the kids I see round here  ;D

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 10:10 PM »
You'd like to think people on here will be cool knowing you want it, and leave it alone.

griff

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 10:33 PM »
You'd like to think people on here will be cool knowing you want it, and leave it alone.

maybe but it is a free world and someone else may have seen it already and not posted here (in which case feel free to let me know!)
will be riding my haro when it's done, but if I had a bike I could more freely abuse will last a bit longer that's all

meant to ask before - is a 21" TT ok for a relative bit taller than Spen like me? (I'm 5' 8")

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 10:40 PM »
Yeah, no dramas.  To be brutally honest, with nothing else to compare it to you'll simply ride the thing for what it is and the dimenions won't matter a toss.

griff

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 10:43 PM »
Yeah, no dramas.  To be brutally honest, with nothing else to compare it to you'll simply ride the thing for what it is and the dimenions won't matter a toss.
;D very true, but I have been pretending to ride my haro in the kitchen now I've finally got the tyres on

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 06:11 PM »
Ahh, the old kitchen flatland eh?

Any modern bike is going to feel a little odd, I found they jumped really really flat, that's what I noticed the most when I started again.  It can feel difficult to lift the front end too, because of the longer TT, but it all sorts itself out soon enough  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 06:17 PM »
If you get that for anything up to 150 it'll be a great buy! Nice bike  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NS bike on ebay what's it worth anyone?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx