gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 01:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  GT Rider ID.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: GT Rider ID.  (Read 953 times)

Haro Fan

GT Rider ID.
« on: November 16, 2010, 10:29 PM »
Can anyone identify the rider in the yellow pants who features between 1:38 and 2:07?

/>
My guess is it's Woody Itson.

Does anyone know the year this video was shot? What spec his bike is (I am guessing that it's a GT Pro Performer)? And does anyone have any photos of this exact bike?

I'll bet the current generation of BMXers would choke on their food when they see the height of his seatpin! I think the seatpin is one of the best things in this video (that and all the amazing tricks). Thanks.

HF.

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: GT Rider ID.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 12:07 AM »
there all riding 86 pro performers

guy in the yellow pants on crome bike 99% sure its martin aparijo( sure i spelt his name wrong)

:daumenhoch:

Haro Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 12:15 AM »
Thanks Steven. I thought Martin might be in there as well. I actually thought that was Martin in the red helmet. I think Eddie Fiola is there too. Thanks.

Haro Fan.

Offline GTnumber1

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 12:18 AM »
Thanks Steven. I thought Martin might be in there as well. I actually thought that was Martin in the red helmet. I think Eddie Fiola is there too. Thanks.

Haro Fan.

yep eddies there too also 10000000000% sure dave breed is on the other orange gt i can recognise his styye and tricks any were  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  GT Rider ID.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx