gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 03:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  It`s a shame
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: It`s a shame  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
Re: It`s a shame
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2010, 10:45 PM »
feck off
haro, how do you do

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2010, 10:59 PM »
think he may be on about adenough, who's clearly had enough.....   :crazy2:

Of cleaning
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2010, 11:39 PM »

theres a picture of a dog on that fire....

:shocked: ...also a dogs dvd in that picture ! ....???

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 12:04 AM »
People bitching about shit.

You said it  ???

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 06:21 AM »
Its easy to get shot of people you don't like on RAD... you tell everyone that they are SkywayRay  :daumenhoch:
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2010, 06:24 AM »
What happened to this site!!!! People bitching about shit. I was over the moon when I found it and built my GT .Told my old mates about it and now there about five 40 year old blokes having a laugh . Just seems to be turning into not a nice place. probably get some nice comment for this but it`s a fact. Shame :(

Not really sure what the point of this post is, "People bitching about shit" and your post is doing what?  ::)

AND did you read the Lounge?  http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=116546.0

Not much bitching going on there, just a community helping others less fortunate.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 06:56 AM by MartyC »

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 07:36 AM »

:shocked: ...also a dogs dvd in that picture ! ....???

[/quote]

think thats reservoir dogs....   
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline sparky

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2010, 08:51 AM »
What happened to this site!!!! People bitching about shit. I was over the moon when I found it and built my GT .Told my old mates about it and now there about five 40 year old blokes having a laugh . Just seems to be turning into not a nice place. probably get some nice comment for this but it`s a fact. Shame :(

Nothing has happened to this site, in the 5 years I've been here you get periods where things look to be bad simply because one thread that turns 'over' negative becomes two. It's not unusual for people to browse, with the 'threads of no use' sticking out like a sore thumb and before you know it the main hub of conversation. People come, people go with even the longer term members either considering a chapter is closing or they are just bored. This forum is like any other it has approachable, opinionated, all sorts and it's about deciding what you read, absord and respond to, just like the news or junk mail we receive.

You could always start a thread with a positive spin. :daumenhoch:
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2010, 09:11 AM »
Pooch, i'll send you some links to forums i peruse, we'll see how long you last there, this place is a haven compared, never been to any forum where generosity oozes from every corner of its members. i've not been here long, but i've spent a small fortune buying bits on here, I've also received some parts for free from members, that totally blew me away and I will forever be waiting for the opportunity to do the same for them [you know who you are] if you dont like the odd spat then just dont read it and stay out of it.

Remember this is the internet and you are surrounded by people with a common interest in BMX. There are people here from every different background you can imagine, from gutter poor to gross wealth, and 98% all these people get along. in the real world class barriers unfortunately would stop most of these 'friendships' from ever starting. So is this really a bad place?

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 09:28 AM »
So is this really a bad place?

Not at all!  I've met some great people online and many in the flesh now.  I've had excellent advice, and had many parts cheap and even for free.  A lot of the riding (freestyle and racing) by guys of a similar age to me, has been truly inspiring to me this year and has pushed me to do more and try more.

Offline popedante

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2010, 01:55 PM »
this is a fookin easy going site.... some of the other sites make you want to shoot some of the members in the face they are so fooking stupid and full of $hit    :police: :knuppel2: :daumenhoch:

Offline Pooch

• Tail Whip
  • funny you should say that..
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2010, 09:31 PM »
Boys boys boys. I like this site and have had some great help building my first build and enjoy reading the banter. As i said! some feed back I had from people that have wanted to get involved has been negative. After reading the comments on this thread, I had A look at adenough`s thread and he must have rubbed some of you up the wrong way so you let him have it!! His kitchen and living room. You say people from all walks of life are on here of which is true.Some have it all and some haven`t !!!! need I say anymore.Maybe I got it all wrong, your meant to count the ammount of minutes that someone is on here or your meant to rip the arse out of someones house.Nice!!
Griff loves BUM..

waza04

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2010, 11:09 PM »
i love the rad site, and the bitching, if you let it get to you then it can be painful.............  :crazy2:

always remeber what ya mummy taught you! sticks n stones may break your bones, but words can never hurt you! anyway, a lil pic of my new girlfriend to put the love back in the thread!  :crazy2:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2010, 11:33 PM »
I have to agree with Pooch, you are all a bunch of cnuts and I fart in your general direction  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 11:35 PM by Stidds »

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2010, 11:48 PM »
Boys boys boys. ...Maybe I got it all wrong, your meant to count the ammount of minutes that someone is on here or your meant to rip the arse out of someones house.Nice!!
so what?  big deal -- You put it like those things were a recurring things round here ::)

flesh diaper LOL  :LolLolLolLol:

trickydeno

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2010, 12:23 AM »
tis true craig......but to be fair most of us get on well enough, there's some good banter with only the odd fall out now and again.......which still aint bad for the amount of members  :daumenhoch:

:LolLolLolLol:  at ED  :daumenhoch:

As for the kitchen??  enough said  ;D

been a member for a while....but haven't rearly got going or got to know many of you yet!.....but will! and i think its absolutely top! the site is proper! and i love it! keep it up fella's!........and yes i am pissed  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:

deno  ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  It`s a shame

gfxgfx
gfx gfx