gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 11:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  2010 Masters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2010 Masters  (Read 394 times)

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
2010 Masters
« on: October 12, 2010, 07:35 PM »
For those who weren't there, this is what you missed

http://video.mpora.de/watch/atPeloXSW/'ref=nf

Be there next year  8)

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: 2010 Masters
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 07:56 PM »
Still lame they didnt include vert.  Tools.

So you were there then were you ?

I talked to the organizers while there & they had financial problems so had to cut something, some sponsors pulled out, remarks like yours really support the event & BMX  ::)

If you talk to anyone who was 'actually' there, they loved the whole weekend  8)

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 08:23 PM »
You are entitled to your remarks, but how can you expect to be taken seriously when you weren't there, have a look at the video & see how lame the crowds thought it was  :daumenhoch:

& the organizers didn't want to cut anything, but were forced to so there not tools  ::)

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 09:16 PM »
it was a massive blow to lose the vert, supporting paul m in the pros was awesome to have a mate riding against the top riders also i rode amatuer for the last few years previous.

However the rest of the weekend this year was amazing, all the other discipline were superb, and a fair bit old school too

Defo going again next year, i do hope they bring back the vert. A few of us are doing a small roadtrip next year and stopping at some parks on the way, antwerp looks mad, like a US park

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 03:28 PM »
It looked RAD, all in caps!  Bob Haro is a legend and is he just the nicest guy ever?

Flatland was amazing, so were the ramps and the dirt jumping was out of this world, I can;t believe pull that stuff and land it  :shocked:.

I think what Glen meant to say is that "it looked like awesome fun, it's just lame that the sponsor issues meant that the Vert comp had to be dropped"

Better to crash and burn than fade away

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  2010 Masters

gfxgfx
gfx gfx