gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 09:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  went round a freinds tonight and what did i find..............
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: went round a freinds tonight and what did i find..............  (Read 679 times)

spesh

today i decided to sell my last bmx and give up this addiction for a while and so tonight i went round a friend of a friends house who is a bicycle mechanic,after showing me around his workshop and the mtbs hes got we stood in his slightly over grown garden and out the corner of my eye i caught a glimps of a flouro green frame and a footpeg that screws into the chainstay......................could only be one bike a.................... haro bashguard
pulled back the undergrowth and it was a bashguard master all complete and original if slightly sorry looking
did he let me have this "junk"? did he fook!   but hes going to ask the owner if he wants to sell it
so fingers crossed i might have a new project :daumenhoch:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
Re: went round a freinds tonight and what did i find..............
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 10:29 AM »
well it must be telling you some thing ! do give up - just start working on this one  ;D

good luck on the deal  ;)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 01:59 PM »
Awesome find, did you get it Spesh?

JT71

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 03:19 PM »
is it a master or a sport? in neon lime?

spesh

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 05:32 PM »
hi mate its a master in neon green but everything on it is really rusty and when my mate spoke to the owner about a he came back with £150  :wtf: :Aresehole:
id have given him £50 for it but its not worth £150 as it is

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  went round a freinds tonight and what did i find..............

gfxgfx
gfx gfx