gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Redbull Dirt Jam on the new track in Maidstone ... Anyone on here going ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Redbull Dirt Jam on the new track in Maidstone ... Anyone on here going ?  (Read 809 times)

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
I'm not sure if this one's been posted yet but there's a new track being built in Maidstone and a dirt jam is being held there this coming weekend ... anyone on here going along ?

http://www.visitmaidstone.com/site/whats-on/bmx-jam-at-mote-park-p142421

Steve

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
I'll hopefully see you there then Glen  :daumenhoch:

I'm gonna take a walk down there in the next day or two to take photos of the track ... I'll get them posted up as soon as I can  ;)

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
I walked down to take a look after work yesterday and it's tucked right over the back behind the swimming baths ... kids had torn the fencing down and some twonk on an old motorbike was abusing the place and blasting dirt everywhere  :2gunsfiring_v1:

It's not that big in size tbh so I've no idea what their 22k was spent on  :shocked:  Fingers crossed the weather dries up tomorrow and all going well it should be a goodun what ever happens  :daumenhoch:

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
It was hard to tell the lines cause its was incomplete  :-\  There's a nice section with some good size jumps down the bottom end and a novice section up top with various size berms, tables and whoops in the mid !! It's not a pinch on the new Hersden track though but it'll be interesting to see what the pros can demonstrate tomorrow  :daumenhoch:

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
By the looks of it they've installed underground drainage ... I've been told the works complete now so I'm expecting to see many changes tomorrow  :daumenhoch:

Yeah, this poxy weather sucks ... typical, eh  :tickedoff:

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Yep ... a proper waste of time for me too !! I got there well before noon and they seemed more interested in making the place look pretty for the cameras which delayed the kick off till way after 1pm !! The rain came down as soon as the riding started and that was lamer than a limp sausage - then they decide to cancel the pro demo altogether !! Not impressed at all  :(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Redbull Dirt Jam on the new track in Maidstone ... Anyone on here going ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx