gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 11:43 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  1984 Redline proline 2 (PL-20) revisited after some upgrades and tweaks *PICS*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1984 Redline proline 2 (PL-20) revisited after some upgrades and tweaks *PICS*  (Read 2107 times)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
this was the first pucka bmx i got since getting into it last year, i wasn't sure exactly what the frame was but thanks to macmania in my original posts back in december 09 and woody allen bars recent rebuilt redline topic i know now exactly what it is a redline pl-20 circa 1984, below is what it was like when i got it which i really liked at the time but i knew it was a bit off balance colourwise

that was then

got some knarler knobby tyres in blue ,red tuf neck mini, blue tange headlock nut ,blue kkt lmx pedal ,shimano dx seatpost , haro race plate and some blue doughnuts and it looks a different bike , only thing i'm waiting for to absolutely finish is some red and blue ame unitrons and some blue skyway finned tuff pads which eamonn on here has sorted me out with and i'll be happy with it

and this is now

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 01:15 AM by glenboy »

moochalargo

Very nice and some class bits on that mate

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  1984 Redline proline 2 (PL-20) revisited after some upgrades and tweaks *PICS*

gfxgfx
gfx gfx