gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 11:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  weird as sometimes when you are looking for exact items they just appear...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: weird as sometimes when you are looking for exact items they just appear...  (Read 539 times)

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
today and yesterday some weird stuff happened i have been after some good red/blue grips for sometime and some blue finned skyway tuff pads and yesterday thought i'd have a look on here hey presto eamonn had both of these the exact items i have been after and also had some white dia compe brake pads which i bought all the items inc luding the white brake pads as i thought i'll have them as on my future wish list was some white mike buff z rims which i have been after for yonks and always just missed out on them and today not on here but saw some mike buff z rims wheels and snapped them up , weird how things go... on a side note i must stop buying bmx stuff , i can't seem to stop  :uglystupid2:   ;D  ;D

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
when i was building my t.a i was after first gen hutch pro bars and blue and white oakley b1b's,i got home from work went on ebay and would you believe it a set of rechromed hutch bars with mounted blue and white b1b's were on a b.i.n,i didnt hesitate in hitting the button!!
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
spooky preminitions....   Ooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!

was thinking white buff zeddies might work on this glen?    ???

:-\ :-\
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Have to say its never worked that way for me  ::)

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline glenboy

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
i think i've been quite raggy with stuff and paid a lot for some stuff and other stuff got surprisingly cheap

spooky preminitions....   Ooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!

was thinking white buff zeddies might work on this glen?    ???

:-\ :-\

yeh sam that looks lush  :smitten: as you say it really needs some wacky wheels on that i don't think tuffs will cut it on that bad boy, white zeds would look cool and i bet these off my redline would look lush on the old trick star with freestyle tyres  on

« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 06:23 PM by glenboy »

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
i might give it a go if you sell them!    ;)
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  weird as sometimes when you are looking for exact items they just appear...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx