gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  JMC PIT added to my collection
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: JMC PIT added to my collection  (Read 4494 times)

jon016847

Re: JMC PIT added to my collection
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 09:11 PM »
I have indeed, its got hold of me again :-)   :LolLolLolLol:     So what are you about to start building ????   :daumenhoch:

well lets just say it will be from the melton fold, my 2 regrets are selling my DY and the frame set i sold you years ago.

I am nearly starting to feel sorry for you :-( .....   at least you helped to contribute to what may be the first time all the JMC models have been lined up together in one place, if you think about it, the Justin Roos for example only came out in 1982, so by the time the AP was out, they were long gone out the factory, I have never come across another collector stating they have lined them all up, so it could be a piece of history, when I get hold of a cruiser :-)

I have also today got a nickle Izumi en route for the pit so I can lose the yellow disaster chain, lol ... what was i thninking, but then again I have been out the game for a while ...

Looking forward to seeing your next build take shape ... :-)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  JMC PIT added to my collection

gfxgfx
gfx gfx