gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Might actually be starting to Like this FFS haha
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Might actually be starting to Like this FFS haha  (Read 3351 times)

sweetbeats

Might actually be starting to Like this FFS haha
« on: September 03, 2010, 10:31 AM »
Been a funny old Bike this 84 Sport and after what seems like yonks and should I stay should I go's I have decided to revamp this bike and make it into something more sexy.
New Decals for rear triangle on the way and got some new cables-going to get a blue seat an haro vectors and some black panaracers (seat in pic is borrowed of my other bike) and some new skyways white or blue undecided.

Hated this bike for a long time but never seemed to end up anywhere other than in my possesion....weird  :crazy2:
Anyway tried a blue seat and chrome bars instead of white Action Zone's and starting to think it looks decent  8)

Built like a tank and rides like a mother fooka.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 01:23 PM by sweetbeats™ »

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: Might actually be starting to Like this FFS haha
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 10:41 AM »
Looks Good to me  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 10:45 AM »
my fave of the haros, they do ride awesome  :daumenhoch:

sweetbeats

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 10:45 AM »

sweetbeats

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 10:47 AM »
my fave of the haros, they do ride awesome  :daumenhoch:

Think that is the only reason that kept me hanging on to it as I rode it everyday-hated the look of it though so never looked at myself in shop windows when I rode past 
them  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 10:49 AM »
is that monroes belly button i can see?  :smitten:

sweetbeats

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 10:52 AM »
is that monroes belly button i can see?  :smitten:

Yeah...you can see her puppy's on it :buck2:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 10:58 AM by sweetbeats™ »

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2010, 01:19 PM »
that was her vogue shoot, i had a book when i was a kid and it just fell open on tha page when you picked it up  :LolLolLolLol:

sweetbeats

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2010, 01:21 PM »
that was her vogue shoot, i had a book when i was a kid and it just fell open on tha page when you picked it up  :LolLolLolLol:

Don't know alot about her TBH  just liked the pic.
My mother said it was her final shoot before she popped her clogs.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2010, 02:32 PM »
looks great, what grips are they?

Better to crash and burn than fade away

sweetbeats

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 02:41 PM »
Cheers Marty - AME Dual's mate.

Offline Macmania

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 02:52 PM »
Nice looking ride Jase, the Haro looks pretty sweet as well  8)
Wanted: Anything MT Racing

sweetbeats

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010, 02:54 PM »
Nice looking ride Jase, the Haro looks pretty sweet as well  8)
:LolLolLolLol:
Cheers Nath-you alreet  :daumenhoch:

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010, 03:26 PM »
im feeling the love for that one jase.the sport is my fave freestyle bike from bitd(god knows why :LolLolLolLol:)
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

Victoria Concordia crescit

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 03:29 PM »

Sweet, I have an orphan one of those but the colours are the other way I think; I'd need to check to be sure LOL!

sweetbeats

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 03:31 PM »
im feeling the love for that one jase.the sport is my fave freestyle bike from bitd(god knows why :LolLolLolLol:)

Took me a long time Marky (gen 3 thai pun intended  :-\ ) to feel the love-not spending a fortune on it just goin to make it more trick and brighter lookin'
It has been in a heap for months  as I needed some levers...didn't even bother to take them off properly just cut em off :-\
Looked dead  :crazy2:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 03:34 PM by sweetbeats™ »

sweetbeats

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 03:33 PM »

Sweet, I have an orphan one of those but the colours are the other way I think; I'd need to check to be sure LOL!

Pretty cool Duals look good but prefer the feel of Rounds every day of the week-how did you end up with an orphan grip  ???
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 03:36 PM by sweetbeats™ »

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 04:14 PM »

Pretty cool Duals look good but prefer the feel of Rounds every day of the week-how did you end up with an orphan grip  ???

I thought I had a pair still from bitd at my mum's house (in the loft) but it turns out there was only one there!  I also found a NOS white Tech 3 lever when I should have had a pair of those too LOL!  SO... if you ever see a matching one let me know!!!

sweetbeats

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 04:24 PM »

I thought I had a pair still from bitd at my mum's house (in the loft) but it turns out there was only one there!  I also found a NOS white Tech 3 lever when I should have had a pair of those too LOL!  SO... if you ever see a matching one let me know!!!

Bit like friends reunited but with grips and brakes....or surprise surprise  :coolsmiley:

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 04:30 PM »

Bit like friends reunited but with grips and brakes....or surprise surprise  :coolsmiley:
whoops,i had that matching white nos dc tech 3, till last saturday at least,its now polished :LolLolLolLol:
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

sweetbeats

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 04:32 PM »

whoops,i had that matching white nos dc tech 3, till last saturday at least,its now polished :LolLolLolLol:

You did that on purpose you fookin brake family wrecker  :police: :police:  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 04:34 PM »

You did that on purpose you fookin brake family wrecker  :police: :police:  :LolLolLolLol:
im a brake snatcher! :LolLolLolLol:
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

sweetbeats

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 04:35 PM »

I stripped a black one yesterday...maybe distant cousins or summit  :-\

Offline markyp

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 04:42 PM »

mine was white jase,if yours was black then defo not related,didnt your mum tell you about the birds and bees? :LolLolLolLol:
Arsenal FC not Arsene FC

sweetbeats

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 04:44 PM »

mine was white jase,if yours was black then defo not related,didnt your mum tell you about the birds and bees? :LolLolLolLol:

::)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Might actually be starting to Like this FFS haha

gfxgfx
gfx gfx