gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What was the outcome of that ebay listing which had the old bmx shop stock?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What was the outcome of that ebay listing which had the old bmx shop stock?  (Read 677 times)

martylaa

I can remember a thread earlier in the year where someone who had owned a bmx shop was listing it on ebay via someone who had gone round the old place to put it up for sale???
It was on the bay and people were saying they were old diamond backs etc etc and loads of parts, so what happened was it a fake or what???

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
yeh i remember this i think it was a big blag, i think it was the bloke who said he had 3 gen 1s nos.cant remember who though

sweetbeats

yeh i remember this i think it was a big blag, i think it was the bloke who said he had 3 gen 1s nos.cant remember who though

It was 4 and a NOS Gold Trickstar  :)

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
I remember that aswell...... Personally I lived in hope that something would come from it but it did'nt. Someone on here havin a laugh maybe ???

martylaa

right so it was a load of bollocks then eh? sounded half genuine when i first read it, something about a old woman selling her house and when the estate agent went round he found a load of old stock in some disused rooms turns out used to be a bike shop bitd, then he was selling the stuff in a job lot on her behalf on ebay, can remember people offering grands, just one of those threads what die off, wanted to see if it had turned out to be real.....

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:

Did they check the loft for NOS Kuwi E.T.s ?  that seems to happen fairly often as well  ::)

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

sweetbeats

Did they check the loft for NOS Kuwi E.T.s ?  that seems to happen fairly often as well  ::)

Hiding Behind the Gen1's I think John  ::)

martylaa

Can't find the thread either.....

Rodgy1970

never heard no more about it

heres the thread

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=105355.0

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
shame would have been a good story if true - but i think a load of bollocks and done from some one pissed off with the bmx scene and getting there own back  :knuppel2:
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What was the outcome of that ebay listing which had the old bmx shop stock?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx