gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 09:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BIKE HUT BMX STANDS.........
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BIKE HUT BMX STANDS.........  (Read 938 times)

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
BIKE HUT BMX STANDS.........
« on: August 27, 2010, 05:55 PM »
ERR, I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD SEND ME A DETAILED DRAWING/SCALE PHOTOS OF THE UNIVERSAL BIKE STAND, AS I PLAN TO MAKE A FEW AT WORK FOR MYSELF AND RAD MEMBERS. I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY COST QIUTE A BIT A HALFORDS, ALL FINISHES WILL BE AVAILABLE, E.G. POWDER, ZINC PLATED, SPANGLED ZINC, ALUMINIUM AND STAINLESS, ANY HELP APPRECIATED, CHEERS FOG.

E.G. PIC

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_522911_langId_-1_categoryId_242557

Shiner

Re: BIKE HUT BMX STANDS.........
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 06:53 PM »
I bought a universal stand yesterday and yeah they are expensive. I could take pictures and measurements for you but I Have an idea, Can't you just buy one, take all the measurements you need to make it and then take it back and say wrong type and get your money back  :daumenhoch: How much you thinking of selling them for?  ;)

jon_e

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 07:01 PM »

moochalargo

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 07:31 PM »
Cool dude!! ill be loving to have one if you do it!!

trasher

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 07:47 PM »
i got three of them from halfrauds for £21  ::)

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 07:54 PM »
I bought a universal stand yesterday and yeah they are expensive. I could take pictures and measurements for you but I Have an idea, Can't you just buy one, take all the measurements you need to make it and then take it back and say wrong type and get your money back  :daumenhoch: How much you thinking of selling them for?  ;)
hi mate, as cheap as possible, but rhey will be in a nice finish, no  rubbish as ill be taking a big part in making them! btw , thats a good idea, i might go to halfords and 'borrow;one :4_17_5:

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 08:00 PM »
could anyone third angle projection this request for mw? :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :buck2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BIKE HUT BMX STANDS.........

gfxgfx
gfx gfx