gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 03:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Diggerland Trails (North East)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Diggerland Trails (North East)  (Read 476 times)

Eddy

Diggerland Trails (North East)
« on: August 26, 2010, 12:46 PM »
Yo

Any of the NE massive know anything about these trails?  Am not asking for location info etc, its more I have heard rumors about the locals being a bit funny with folk turning up wanting to ride there.

Me and a few of the guys here in Manc are trying to plan a bit of a bank holiday trail road trip and had this place as a possible.  That said I recall being told by a few people the locals ain’t friendly and not to bother turning up.  To clarify, we dig our own trails here in Manc and know full well how much effort is involved and the whole trails respect thing.  Was just wondering if anyone had any additional info about this place?

Nice one

scott250

Re: Diggerland Trails (North East)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 09:41 PM »
Now Eddy,

they have been ploughed, so i hear.

Went few years ago, they were f-----g huge.

Think theyve befriended Joe who has a bigger setup than me with his own jcb + foampit, invite only.

Your always welcome over mine, got a few new bits, Vornie + hpoolers were over last sunday, good session.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:46 PM by scott250 »

scott250

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 09:44 PM »
Vornie said you were chucking a trails jam  ??? or something, over your spot.

Eddy

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 02:13 PM »
Yea, there is a sponsored jam up at the farm, although they aren’t using our trails because there basically isn’t any room around the edges for spectators!

Helped knock the jumps up with a JCB too, though I think the guy who spaced them out was a little ambitious

scott250

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 10:52 PM »
Looks about 18ft ish to me, haha.

Finally got my old big line up and running again - only 12 foot gaps, but I could go bigger, its fairly easy to overshoot the first one.  Its been good riding weather over this way for the last couple of days.  I'm not looking forward to winter, but I've got some new lines to build in mind, ready for next year.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Diggerland Trails (North East)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx