gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 03:42 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  85 Haro Master finished (updated photos)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 85 Haro Master finished (updated photos)  (Read 3535 times)

monkian

Re: 85 Haro Master finished (updated photos)
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 11:01 PM »
Great job man. Looks minty 8) :daumenhoch:

trasher

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 11:08 PM »
mintola  :4_17_5:

Offline Chromo Buzz

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2010, 11:12 PM »
Dan will do a top notch job, so the F/F will provide a great starting point, the only problem then is finding the mint bits to build it with!

Have fun, I'll post some pictures of the 84 sport that is now 99% finished, will try and put the finishing bits on it. I can't believe I have these two bikes, as I always wanted them back in the 80's and then by the time I could afford them I'd moved on to other things like cars and girls. I've had my hands full last couple of weeks after literally delivering our 2nd child in the dining room, waiting for an ambulance to turn up, building bikes up is one thing but delivering babies is a whole new thing  ;)

Pezza

Hey Pezza, congrat's on the newborn ;) sound's like you've been a busy boy lately!! Judging by what i've seen of SBD's work on here(& speaking to him) i know my 85Master will be in safe hands :). I too have a NOS 85Sport(built up minus pedals), cant for the life of me get some minty black Shimano DX's(1pc crank) there as rare as rockin horse poo :(

I have all the bit's to build up the Master when i get it back from Dan, i'll post up some pic's when it's all done. Looking forward to seeing the pic's of your Sport :daumenhoch:

Take it easy......buz ;)

BUNNY HOP

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 12:19 PM »

Absolutely beautiful bike there Pezza,

This is the bike I wanted BITD but could never afford, now I have the money but the youthfull energy is gone and been replaced by a Stella Artios Spoiler ::)

I like this bike so much am going to try and build one the same :daumenhoch:

Congrats,

G.

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2011, 12:36 PM »

Absolutely beautiful bike there Pezza,

This is the bike I wanted BITD but could never afford, now I have the money but the youthfull energy is gone and been replaced by a Stella Artios Spoiler ::)

I like this bike so much am going to try and build one the same :daumenhoch:

Congrats,

G.

You may need to get saving  :daumenhoch:

BUNNY HOP

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 01:49 PM »
"You may need to get saving  :daumenhoch:"

Yes,,,,,,,,,,and I may only need a few more parts :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 03:40 PM by BUNNY HOP »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  85 Haro Master finished (updated photos)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx