gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 08:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  East Anglia Summer Regional Series starts this sunday 23rd April .
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: East Anglia Summer Regional Series starts this sunday 23rd April .  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
If anyone fancies racing or coming to see MK track at the weekend (hopefully home of the RAD Summer Meet) then come on down (or up !) this weekend .

Gate practise on Saturday ( is this right Dev ? ).
Racing on Sunday .

All invited , the message board at www.mkcrewbmx.co.uk outlines times for sunday etc.

MW

ZippyDixon

Hoping to be there Matt,not too sure about the racing yet but might just make the journey with the boy.
     Cheers
             Stu

silentpartner

stu, if its worth the drive, its worth the ride.  :coolsmiley:

alan  ;)

ZippyDixon

stu, if its worth the drive, its worth the ride.  :coolsmiley:

alan  ;)
  No idea what the crack is with regionals,do i need to get a licence or can I just ride under my club?
         stu

silentpartner

no licence needed mate, just turn up and ride. all you need is your bike, helmet, gloves and a long sleeve top. your lad will be able to ride novice this year as he's new, so he'll probaly ride in a mixed age class depending on amount of entrants. usally around 6 quid. practise starts generally around 10.00, racing starts around 12.30. you'll register on the day, then all you do is have fun/stress out. give it ago :daumenhoch:

alan  ;)

Flying_fox

Are you racing then Matt?? ;)

See you all there. Nice little track is MK, flows well, nothing to hairy. :daumenhoch:

wolfybmx

HOPE YA FEELING BETTER AT THIS MEET MILES. KEEP THE BOOZE TO A MINIMUM ;D ;D ;D

Flying_fox

Never, I'm like a top fuel dragster Phil.... I run best on pure alcohol.

And theres no underground car parks for me to get my van stuck on, then throw my teddy out of the pram about it. Sorry about that. :-[

Pete Kirk

8) Round 1 of the East Anglia series at MK on Sunday .23rd.

Registration closes at 11.00am PROMPT.

Racing starts 12.45 ( not so prompt )

Experts £7 or £12 for two classes

Novices £4

You should really have a licence if you race expert as your licence gives you insurance under BC. A licence is not essential at round 1 but if you race expert and then go to round 2 and you still have not got a licence you will not be allowed to race and your points from round 1 will be void.

Everyone welcome. :4_17_5:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
then throw my teddy out of the pram about it. Sorry about that.

Not a pretty sight believe me!!  But we're used to fiery outbursts by the Flying Fox  :) :)  MK is great fun and even I survived three motos and a Final last year so nothing too gnarley.  Enjoy.  Humps

dev

If anyone fancies racing or coming to see MK track at the weekend (hopefully home of the RAD Summer Meet) then come on down (or up !) this weekend .

Gate practise on Saturday ( is this right Dev ? ).
Racing on Sunday .

All invited , the message board at www.mkcrewbmx.co.uk outlines times for sunday etc.

MW
Yep gate will be up and running on saturday Matt

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Bumpski  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  East Anglia Summer Regional Series starts this sunday 23rd April .

gfxgfx
gfx gfx