gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 08:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone got connections in the console game market ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone got connections in the console game market ?  (Read 320 times)

Offline monkeybat

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Anyone got connections in the console game market ?
« on: August 14, 2010, 10:44 AM »
After my accident i played Mr Mirras Freestyle bmx for a little while and it came to me. I hit on the fact that it would be so much fun to ride those Skateparks(bike parks too) that dont exist any more. Gillingham, Kettering, Pipeline. You could play as Skate stars and Bike stars old and new from Neil Ruffell, Glynn Lewis, Campbell, Blyther, Fiola to Bestwick, Hoffman, Mirra etc. I would also love to ride like these guys in there hayday-Neil on orange Streetbeat, Campbell on Pro-lite with green tuffs, Fiola the Flying Banana etc

The powers that be could gain photos of all the parks and Riders and there must be some footage of these places.
 Its been done before with place,s that exist-Woodward etc-what do you think ?

I would love this to happen. Never will just to many names involved.

ThisBitterPill

Re: Anyone got connections in the console game market ?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 11:01 AM »
I work in the games industry....

At the moment it's hard to get ANYTHING signed....  :'(

Could be good potential for an iphone game though?  :daumenhoch:

Offline monkeybat

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Anyone got connections in the console game market ?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 11:24 AM »
For me it would have to be a game on a grand scale to give to thos riders respect who have sadly passed away.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone got connections in the console game market ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx