gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 05:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Read about Mad Mark and Gillingham skateboard park
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Read about Mad Mark and Gillingham skateboard park  (Read 2015 times)

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Read about Mad Mark and Gillingham skateboard park
« on: August 10, 2010, 10:29 PM »
I have Just been looking on Facebook and MADMARK is stepping down... and they are looking for a replacement with new ideas for getting the park dug up.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=240564701903&ref=ts

Mad Mark OK im stepping back from the full time running this group ..... im still in but have brain tumor to deal with ! ..... so if you would like to take over please let me know ... we are still in contact with andy stamp "counciler" who is still up for getting gillingham skatepark dug up so we can put you in contact with him and also help behind the scenes :-) ... respect ... mad mark

Sad news indeed and much respect to Mark for all his efforts thus far :daumenhoch: Get better soon
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 08:08 PM by brettypeeps »

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Re: Gillingham Skate Park and Mad Mark
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 10:55 PM »
Blimey, I wish him a full and speedy recovery.  :daumenhoch:

He's put a lot of time and effort in to the dig over the last 12 months, I hope someone fulfills his dream.

All the best mate.

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

BillinghamfromGillingham

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 01:14 PM »
Man! very sad news :( :shocked:...... I don't know Mark personally, but fully aware of his effort's to bring this "Massive part of my life" back from the ashes.  Chin up Bruv, my thought's are with you and yours (you can have first go in the Blue Bowl). :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 07:45 PM »
Fifty reads, two replies - pft!  :knuppel2:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: Read about Mad Mark and Gillingham skateboard park
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 08:01 PM »
Yes I remember Mark from the 80's and he was a great guy. He has done a lot of work to try and get the park dug up so more generations of kids can ride it.  I wish him a speedy recovery and think he should cut the ribbon when gillingham is re opened :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 08:12 PM by brettypeeps »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Read about Mad Mark and Gillingham skateboard park

gfxgfx
gfx gfx