gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 05:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  1995 Holmes - back from it's OS Glory.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1995 Holmes - back from it's OS Glory.  (Read 1812 times)

JT71

1995 Holmes - back from it's OS Glory.
« on: August 08, 2010, 10:34 PM »
Man, Alex's conversion from OS racer back to Midschool ride sounded like way too much fokking around.

I swapped the pitbull back to a 990, cut off the plate, took off the pads and gave it a quick wipe.
Don't know why I bothered really, I'll only have to swap it back again in 12 months for the OS proper class at MK.

Won't list all the bits, other than pretty cheap wheels and 1" clamp on forks/redneck it has everything you'd expect.

Before

After

revcore

Re: 1995 Holmes - back from it's OS Glory.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 10:30 AM »
Seeing that VB makes me thirsty  :P

andy_116

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:42 PM »
nice, love black dirtbikes/holmes

SaMAlex

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 11:31 PM »
Lookin  good there Joe.  :daumenhoch:
It could do with some knobby tires on it but I do like the all-black look of the ones on there   ;)

JT71

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 08:08 AM »
yeah Alex, yo're right...some kind of all black, comp iii type tyres...maybe one fat one thin would look nice...don't suppose you know of any do you?  :daumenhoch:
(that on backwards v-monster is winding me up now, it has to go. lol)

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 02:22 PM »
Hi ya Joe.......sandbagger   :yahoo_silent:  :LolLolLolLol:

Do you think King Keith will want the plate off ya  :D

Mid is where it's at........errr did I just say that!!
Vans Style

magna13

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 01:02 PM »
Looks mint Joe! i'd love a Holmes :smitten: think it maybe my next ride if i can find one at the right price

JT71

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 01:10 PM »
Looks mint Joe! i'd love a Holmes :smitten: think it maybe my next ride if i can find one at the right price

hey, aren't you riding that awesome blue dirt bike? (the really bright blue one, myself and Alex were admiring it...and trying to steal it!) didn't you run into a chap on the floor in one of your races? that was one of the best bits of the weekend! well, probably not so good for the guy you ran over! lol.

I'll be bashing elbows with you next year.....well...i'll most likely be eating your dust!  :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 01:23 PM »

hey, aren't you riding that awesome blue dirt bike? (the really bright blue one, myself and Alex were admiring it...and trying to steal it!) didn't you run into a chap on the floor in one of your races? that was one of the best bits of the weekend! well, probably not so good for the guy you ran over! lol.

I'll be bashing elbows with you next year.....well...i'll most likely be eating your dust!  :daumenhoch:

Yeah that was me Joe :) in my opinion  i really didnt give it any justice the way i rode it :-\ but seeing as i havent raced or trained in 8 months and didnt get any practise time on the bike itself i think i did okay. im glad you and Alex liked it :) really chuffed over that :)

SaMAlex

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 02:55 PM »
but seeing as i havent raced or trained in 8 months and didnt get any practise time on the bike itself i think i did okay.

Hohoho, Dont try that one with me and Joe. Ive not touched a track since MK last year, and I rode round the track 3 times (once with the gate) before the race itself. Joe ..... had NEVER riden round a track till his 2nd moto (he missed the first moto), and was very very hung over from the night before. He beats both of us for lack of preperation!!!! lol

I love that Blue. When I got my first dirtbike from S&M they did them in black or your blue. I might have got a blue one but they only had black ones in stock when I got mine

JT71

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 03:17 PM »
well...that's not quite true Alex...I have had a few laps on the MK track about a year ago, but i had never raced, and the first time i got on the track at MK10 was in a heat, no practice. lol.
pads on? check. hang over really kicking in? check. Joe your 2nd heat (having missed the first one) is right now! check. lol. oh....I've never seen a race gate thing before...what do i do now? lol.

magna13

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 05:35 PM »
but seeing as i havent raced or trained in 8 months and didnt get any practise time on the bike itself i think i did okay.

Hohoho, Dont try that one with me and Joe. Ive not touched a track since MK last year, and I rode round the track 3 times (once with the gate) before the race itself. Joe ..... had NEVER riden round a track till his 2nd moto (he missed the first moto), and was very very hung over from the night before. He beats both of us for lack of preperation!!!! lol

I love that Blue. When I got my first dirtbike from S&M they did them in black or your blue. I might have got a blue one but they only had black ones in stock when I got mine

Come on cut me a break Alex ::) Im glad you like the blue ;) The plan was to try a get it to look exactly like an 1989 model as the one i own is a late 1993, i'd love a very early one without the lugs but im more than happy with the one i have now
 :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  1995 Holmes - back from it's OS Glory.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx