gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 10:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Curtis Pads
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Curtis Pads  (Read 1365 times)

curtispro

Curtis Pads
« on: July 31, 2010, 12:28 PM »
Anyone know who could make me up a set in black with white writing.

Thanks in advance

Jon

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Re: Curtis Pads
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 12:41 PM »
Try steve (Firebird) on here . He is the master of all things padded  :daumenhoch:

curtispro

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 01:09 PM »
Thanks Animal, will give him a try.  :4_17_5:

Jon

moochalargo

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 10:22 PM »
He did a set for me! Fooking awesome!!!!!!!!!!

trasher

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 10:25 PM »
he,s at mk10 at the moment so don't expect a reply untill at least monday  :daumenhoch:

Dan73

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 08:36 PM »
Just messaged him today myself for a blue set and a black set of curtis pads. Hopefully that might make it worth hiw while. Went to MK but didnt realsie he was there in person! Great to see a couple of top Curtis bikes at first hand. Gasheads Expert was an absolute stunner.

curtispro

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 12:31 PM »
Pad set ordered  :4_17_5:

Just need all the other bits now, can't believe the prices of some of these parts :shocked:

Jon

moochalargo

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 12:57 PM »
I got my Curtis exp frame only for £65. I've just paid £400 for the crank set lol. Enjoy your build and blame the greedy folk at Bmx meetings for the prices of stuff. Wish I wanted to do this 10 years ago as it was all worth nothing back then!

I now have every part for mine, a couple still travelling in post vans to my door, chromers should be done with the frame n bars next week. Can't wait to build but then when it's done I'll be lost lol. Then build 2 starts I guess lol

curtispro

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 01:05 PM »
Mines all stripped out now, got to send to the chromers, need wheels though, the Araya 7X's that were on it are propper fooked, parts are arriving daily, the missus is not impressed!!!! (could have got a brand new one for that price) The bike cost me nothing as it was mine BITD and was given to a family member and "dug out" for me 2 weeks ago :4_17_5:, was going to do it as a survivor but seeing some of these on here has made me want to restore it back to original :LolLolLolLol:

Jon

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 02:56 PM »
Before you bin your 7X's, post a couple of pics up as Animal has lent me his staightening jigs so you may be bext in line after Norty40 to borrow them.

Welcome to your next expensive hobby ;-)
Still limping......

Dan73

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 12:35 AM »
Jon

did you get a response from firebird? I've not heard so assumed he was busy but I'll send another pm maybe.

curtispro

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 04:21 PM »
Yes I got a response and ordered my pad set  :4_17_5:

daz bmx it!

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 09:29 PM »

Shame I sent you! a pm but I didn't get a fookin response!! :shocked: ;) :daumenhoch:

curtispro

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 10:59 AM »

Shame I sent you! a pm but I didn't get a fookin response!! :shocked: ;) :daumenhoch:

PM sent Daz

Just had another baby bit hetic at the moment  :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Curtis Pads

gfxgfx
gfx gfx