gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 06:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  some info on bmx university and old school championships in belgium and the US
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: some info on bmx university and old school championships in belgium and the US  (Read 883 times)

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
i just got a mail from gerrit does, godfather of european bmx. it goes as follows

Dear friends in BMX, dear old school riders,

Here some news from the Old School front.
1st.  The University of BMX, its website address changed recently: note the new address .....   www.universityofbmx.com    check it out!

2nd. Enclosed an invitation for Old School riders and present Elite and other class riders to take part in the 1st. Open European Championship Old School on October 2nd and the next day there will be the International Champions Cup on October 3rd  (pricemoney in Elite €  5.400). Also check Dessel's website www.bmx2000.be for information. Racing will take place at the JOËL SMETS BMX TRACK in Dessel - Belgium.  REGISTRATION IS POSSIBLE ALREADY!

3rd. JAG BMX is back! On December 2010 Renny Roker is organizing an extravaganza BMX event at the DAYTONA LAGOON WATER PARK. This event will run from December 18 through 22 nd. Besides the regular classes, special attention for the following classes and activities:

***  A JAG BMX WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP for OLD SCHOOL riders 30 & over will be organised in several age groups.
***  There will be an OLD SCHOOL PRO event as well
***  An OLD SCHOOL VINTAGE SHOW will take place during the event.

Renny Roker invites Old School riders, Pro's, collectors and others world wide, to take part in this unique happening, which will be considered a world wide REUNION of Old School riders and pioneers of our sport ..... BMX.   B E    T H E R E !  For the latest news, check out  www.jagbmx.com  and facebook

More information to be followed soon.
Regards,

Gerrit Does
University of BMX
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 06:52 PM by J.T.Racing »
ding dong

dutchbmx

Any UK riders that will go there for the OS race and show?

moomin

we had hoped to go but it really just aint gonna happen, did post up about a road trip but very little interest  :'(

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
i have to go back to holland enough already for family visits, i can't stretch to extra visits for bmx related stuff. Maybe to pick up a bargain or 2 ;)
ding dong

Offline DoubleD

• Cherry Picker
  • From Holland
  • Rated:
i have to go back to holland enough already for family visits, i can't stretch to extra visits for bmx related stuff. Maybe to pick up a bargain or 2 ;)

dont look on marktplaats m,ate ...

how much space  do you have   to bring some stuff over   from the uk ?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  some info on bmx university and old school championships in belgium and the US

gfxgfx
gfx gfx