gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 03:35 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Funnies at MK10
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Funnies at MK10  (Read 990 times)

Offline sparky

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Funnies at MK10
« on: August 03, 2010, 09:11 AM »
So what laughs did you have, have to say had a brilliant time and some really good rolls on the ground.

Louisdog's wheelie that nearly wiped a few of us out, not sure what was going on there but is was apparently 'under control'  :LolLolLolLol: yeah right. :daumenhoch:

Meeting 'Hunterdubber' and asking him three times to repeat his name because I thought he was French by the end of it, you had to be there for that but we were in tears afterwards, sorry fella my hearings going.

Telling my mate how to put DB decals on, albeit upside down, what a clown I felt but we all saw the funny side of it.

I'm sure there was more but a big thanks to everyone involved. :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

snav69

Re: Funnies at MK10
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 12:36 PM »
When we where watching Kellogg's, Betty (Mark) came over to sit down and asked "What we watchin" to which i replied "Dancing On Ice  ::) " that seemed to get Pete in fits of laughter  :2funny:  :2funny:

:coolsmiley:

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 01:16 PM »
On the sat night me asking Brummie where he came from  :D

And donny dressers Scooby doo flask, he kept trying to get me and bob to have a drink from it , both of us thought it was rohypnol or something

Offline Jon The Bassist

• Flip-Whip
    • Delirium alt/rock/metal covers
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 02:19 PM »
On Saturday morning my boys were playing in the elevating roof of our Mazda camper. It was warm so Francis unzipped the canvas leaving only the insect net there... our youngest leaned against it and fell through, ending up dangling from the gutter by his fingertips a good few feet from the ground. Good job he's strong for a 3 year old - he also tried a few 1-footed manouvres on the helipad ramp on his Fireman Sam scooter  8)

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 02:31 PM »
Nic 'Gashead' for telling my mrs I'd paid £420 for a bike.......(I'd only paid £120).
Vans Style

Offline Spen69

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • It was less than TWELVE parsecs.... .
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 06:17 PM »
The whole of saturday night from 8pm when Steve Animal started drinking till about 10am sunday morning when the last of the helipad massive finally crawled out into the bright light of day like some prehistoric slime was hilarious - check Bobafett's awards post and my "thanks from the fixit & beer gazeebo" threads. Quality night indeed ;-)

Thinking back though, the drunk lass who fell off the trike telling Si Cupid Stunt he looked like Jenson Button was priceless!
Still limping......

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 07:49 PM »
Saturday night in general, the usual suspects plus a few new faces. Donneydresser and his mates were a proper laugh  :daumenhoch:

snav69

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 10:34 PM »
Stodgy trying to push the porta loo over with his car while i was having a piss  :knuppel2:  ;D

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 10:38 PM »
When we where watching Kellogg's, Betty (Mark) came over to sit down and asked "What we watchin" to which i replied "Dancing On Ice  ::) " that seemed to get Pete in fits of laughter  :2funny:  :2funny:

:knuppel2:

I'd had a few... thats my excuse....  ;D

xGoose

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 10:41 PM »
Stodgy trying to push the porta loo over with his car while i was having a piss  :knuppel2:  ;D

^ :LolLolLolLol: It was good to meet you btw Paul ;)

My mate shot this video of me training hard for the racing!

snav69

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 10:10 AM »
It was good to meet you btw Paul ;)

You too Dan  :4_17_5:

Funny Vid that  :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Funnies at MK10

gfxgfx
gfx gfx