gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 05:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  8 Day 1984 USA MADE Performer Project...Me and Brummie is the A TEAM
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 8 Day 1984 USA MADE Performer Project...Me and Brummie is the A TEAM  (Read 1134 times)

sweetbeats

Decided to do a USA GT build but after 3 performer deals falling at the last hurdle-all tai or japanese (Not against these just wanted a US one)-it was looking unlikely to do it before MK and I was just going to knock it on the head and put all my hard earned beans on a us trickstar or Gen 1 that would never be done for MK due to the cost of parts and the time finding them.
Not doing a fiola rep all been done to death just doing a nice fun looking yellow 80's bike with a few blue bits that will be ridden as it was intended,just like back in the day.
Hired top A Team bike builder Dave Brummie Barracus to help assemble this yellow beast and hopefully all the bits will be here by saturday or I will go banana's. :LolLolLolLol:
Some bits will change when I get to MK as some parts where bought to go on a chrome US survivor that needed too much TLC in a short space of time.
Will have Blue DX's on after MK just not got around to getting them restored yet.
Anyway the quick build is back on and parts are almost there (pending post man,UPS,etc etc)....need some wheels to more or less complete the project needing yellow alloy hubbed tuffs or chrome araya's/on blue sealed hubs,or nice blue z rims and sugino CT Crank Caps...HELP PLEASE  :)
Thanks to Del,Dave Brummie,Stu27(moral support  :LolLolLolLol:),Markj,PeteQuad,DB250,stevecosta (GT Spiritual Guidance),PoolyGaz,Dordymush innertube meister.... :coolsmiley:

Me and Eddie Kawasaki Bike Shop 84-85
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 11:48 AM by sweetbeats™ »

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: 8 Day Performer Project...Me and Brummie is the A TEAM
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 08:44 AM »
cor that looks nice  8)

sweetbeats

Re: 8 Day Performer Project...Me and Brummie is the A TEAM
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 08:45 AM »
cor that looks nice  8)

Pic does not do this SBD Frame justice Dave....got a hard on when I seen it  :smitten:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 09:53 AM by sweetbeats™ »

Offline stu27

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
get it built jase,looks minty and dave will be all over that like a drunk on a kebab
negativity is for chumps,positivity is for champs

sweetbeats

get it built jase,looks minty and dave will be all over that like a drunk on a kebab
:LolLolLolLol:

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:

:LolLolLolLol: mmm better bring my big hammer  :knuppel2:

sweetbeats

:LolLolLolLol: mmm better bring my big hammer  :knuppel2:

Butchers Hammers are Good  :4_17_5:

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
bet Eddie understood every geordie word you said bitd ;D

Not sure me tuffs would have suited that f&f Jay as colour seems different.

Good luck anyway, hope to see it at MK.
Vans Style

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
 :4_17_5: :daumenhoch:

sweetbeats

bet Eddie understood every geordie word you said bitd ;D

Not sure me tuffs would have suited that f&f Jay as colour seems different.

Good luck anyway, hope to see it at MK.
;D
Aye Pet  8) 8)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  8 Day 1984 USA MADE Performer Project...Me and Brummie is the A TEAM

gfxgfx
gfx gfx