gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 04:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Profile crank axle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Profile crank axle  (Read 1161 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Profile crank axle
« on: July 29, 2010, 08:30 AM »
anyone know if they came in diferent widths?  fitted mine and after i've spaced out the sides so the crank arms don't foul the chainstays there's not much for the arms to bolt to  :-\

moley

Re: Profile crank axle
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 08:43 AM »
I have a few GT Profile cranks and the spindles are 2 lengths with about 6-8mm difference between them.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 03:01 PM »
funny enough these are GT ones as well.........should be okay but think i'll get a longer one in time  :daumenhoch:

hooga1975

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 04:00 PM »
Are they the cranks you bought off me?

I had them on my GT cruiser for a few yews and I thashed that round my local trails spot and never had a poblem with them coming loose.  I had to use quite a few spacers on them too, but they were fine.

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 09:06 PM »
Yes, Not 100% on the older ones, Think there was 2 sizes. Now there is loads. Just got some new cranks with the Gun Drilled Hole. Seems wrong being able to look through the axle :LolLolLolLol:
http://www.profileracing.com/estore2/index.php?productid=70

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Profile crank axle

gfxgfx
gfx gfx