gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 03:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  another rare gem, hoffman team jacket
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: another rare gem, hoffman team jacket  (Read 2045 times)

condor96

another rare gem, hoffman team jacket
« on: June 30, 2010, 05:44 AM »
just got this in. im soo stoked to own this  :D   day smiths team jacket from 93  :shocked:

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: another rare gem, hoffman team jacket
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 07:11 AM »
How the hell did you get hold of that  :shocked:

Rare as  feck  :coolsmiley:

I fully understand your  full on  stokedness  :D :D  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitt

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 07:53 AM »
that is cooool, nice one  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 07:56 AM »
Hmmmmmmmm you can smell the leather from here! cool addition to the collection mate  :daumenhoch:

thecaptain

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 08:14 AM »
connections?

choad666

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 09:59 AM »
Wasn't there one of those on U.S. Ebay for a long time?

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 04:46 PM »

That jerkin perfecto   :buck2:

sweetbeats

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 05:06 PM »
Fonzie.

condor96

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 08:33 PM »

ding ding, we have a winner  :daumenhoch:

it was on the bay for a long time with a semi hefty price tag on it. ive had my eye on it forever just drooling over it but could never come up with the cash. recently they were hacking the price down but i still couldnt afford it so i made a deal with my friend and he got it for me. now i owe him a paint job on his car.
im surprised nobody else picked it up since it was for sale for so long.

its very fonzie  :coolsmiley:  i did the whole "ehhhh" with thumbs up when i put it on   ;D
fits me pretty good but im skinny and if you are any bigger than me then there is no way anybodys arms are getting in it lol.
i was talking with paul murray a bit about these jackets last night and got a little bit more info on them. he still has the one he was gave by the hb guys when he was working/riding for them. they surprised the welders with jackets.  pauls is identical to mine, a l.a. roxx jacket in the same size.

he said his didnt fit him very well the very first day, could hardly get his arms into it lol.
he got a l.a. roxx one but shane kinsley got a wilson leather one the same day and said that the fit on that one was a bit better,even tho they didny get sized because it was a surprise.
i have some pics of hoffman wearing his. it looks almost the same but with slightly different colors on the back logo, ill try and dig up those pics. might have one of psycho too  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 04:07 AM by condor96 »

sweetbeats

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 10:44 PM »

ding ding, we have a winner  :daumenhoch:

it was on the bay for a long time with a semi hefty price tag on it. ive had my eye on it forever just drooling over it but could never come up with the cash. recently they were hacking the price down but i still couldnt afford it so i made a deal with my friend and he got it for me. now i owe him a paint job on his car.
im surprised nobody else picked it up since it was for sale for so long.

its very fonzie  :coolsmiley:  i did the whole "ehhhh" with thumbs up when i put it on   ;D
fits me pretty good but im skinny and if you are any bigger than me then there is no way anybodys arms are getting in it lol.
i was talking with paul murray a bit about these jackets last night and got a little bit more info on them. he still has the one he was gave by the hb guys when he was working/riding for them. they surprised the welders with jackets.  pauls is identical to mine, a l.a. roxx jacket in the same size (there is only one size)

he said his didnt fit him very well the very first day, could hardly get his arms into it lol.
he got a l.a. roxx one but shane kinsley got a wilson leather one the same day and said that the fit on that one was a bit better.
i have some pics of hoffman wearing his. it looks almost the same but with slightly different colors on the back logo, ill try and dig up those pics. might have one of psycho too  :daumenhoch:

Model the Fooka  8) c'mon........."sit on it"  :coolsmiley:

choad666

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 08:37 AM »
That jacket was on ebay for at least 2 years. Nice pick up! You're right though, the price was way too high for it for a long time.

condor96

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 05:45 AM »
havent got a chance to "model" it yet but i did find out some cool info on these jackets.
l.a.  roxx was a high end hollywood leather boutique started in 84 until 97. hand built and considered one of the best for quality with a price to match. their main clientel was the mtv set like guns+roses, metallica, montley crue, aerosmith, def leapard, black sabbath, zz top etc.  and can be seen in various videos and such  :daumenhoch:  they got out of leather when the leather age was waning and started making sexy high end lingerie and swimsuites and is now called forplay.
cool little bit of trivia.

anyways until i can get a few shots here is a few pics of mats jacket, he used different logo colors on his first team jackets in 92.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 07:10 AM »
thats one rare ass jacket mate,i think i remember it on us ebay and was very expensive.
glad you have it in the collection  .

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  another rare gem, hoffman team jacket

gfxgfx
gfx gfx