gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 09:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Homeless Mack seeks 2 homes!!!! anyone want to share?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Homeless Mack seeks 2 homes!!!! anyone want to share?  (Read 1812 times)

skidmark

Homeless Mack seeks 2 homes!!!! anyone want to share?
« on: June 27, 2010, 09:33 PM »
So I won this last week:     

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190410596876&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

"Collection only" said the description. When I go to pay, I find there's a 20 pound P&P charge added onto the total so I messaged the seller to sort it out.  His response was a request to cancel the transaction due to a disagreement of terms! He was trying to charge me a 20 quid "collection fee" ???

I've messaged ebay to see what can be done since the seller doesn't want to speak with me but they tell me it's up to the seller and the buyer to resolve these kind of disputes!! :2gunsfiring_v1:

The funniest part is that the payment is currently pending(not sure what to do) and I just came accross it relisted on ebay :shocked:

If you think of bidding, just bear in mind it's already sold...unless I just tell him to stick it up his fanny. :Aresehole:

Offline mattfx81

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Homeless Mack seeks 2 homes!!!! anyone want to share?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 09:48 PM »
If the £20 collection was mentioned on his advert then hes in breach of ebay rules as well as sale of goods act etc. Tell him to stick it up his shizer i had some turnip do the same to me.

Matt

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 06:03 AM »
that just sucks..

andy_116

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 07:19 AM »
good head up, i was planning on having a bid.

think i'll leave it now!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 07:26 AM »
i just emailed the seller asking that if i win, can he confirm he won't add 'collection money' on top of the winning bid?  :daumenhoch:

skidmark

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 09:17 AM »
Well in the original listing, he had a 20 quid P&P charge which he hasn't put on this time so I guess he doesnt plan on trying it again. 

I'm waiting to see what ebay says about him listing an item which is pending payment.

I may well have just payed the "collection fee" if he'd have bothered to speak to me about it, but since he's been such a nob about it... :yahoo_silent:

motomagII

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 05:33 PM »
i was waqtiching that hes probably tried getting out of the sale because it went seriously cheap .nice ride hes got these .

skidmark

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 05:56 PM »
Just over 2 days left... ebay tell me he's in breach of their policies but have done nowt about it so far.  No response from the seller!!
What a Headache :crazy2:

JT71

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 09:20 AM »
I had a bid on this, got out sniped by a zero feedback bidder....mmmmmmmm.  :LolLolLolLol:

thecaptain

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 05:37 PM »
Just over 2 days left... ebay tell me he's in breach of their policies but have done nowt about it so far.  No response from the seller!!
What a Headache :crazy2:

ebay are fooking useless when It comes to stuff like that, so long as members are paying their ebay fees thats all they care about.

My seller performance has been lowered because of a listings breach...apparently Ive been trying to sell firearms when infact I used the word hub'shell' to describe a profile cassette hub I was selling. they told me theres nothing they can do....idiots

skidmark

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 08:45 PM »
I had to let this one go, hope it went to a good home!  ebay did NOTHING about the fact he relisted it even though it was pending my inflated payment...no help at all. 

Go ahead folks, sell whatever you want as many times as you like!!!! :daumenhoch: and why not charge for collection too!!!!!!!! :shocked:

:wtf:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 08:54 PM »
i ignored it..didnt want to drive up his price for being a pleb..

motomagII

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 05:47 PM »
have you seen the other rarity on ebay at moment dan

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 05:54 PM »
i have my eyes wide shut..plus i got one.

motomagII

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 06:28 PM »
dqan you may have one but cant believe your not after that rare as hens teeth and totally mid school classic for sure .seen pics of the one you have its minty nice dan

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Homeless Mack seeks 2 homes!!!! anyone want to share?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx