gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 09:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  1st Gen Redline Pinchless Cranks? Rare?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1st Gen Redline Pinchless Cranks? Rare?  (Read 2377 times)

Offline ORANGEZIPPY

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: 1st Gen Redline Pinchless Cranks? Rare?
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 10:25 PM »

on a seperate note, that last seller is a bit of a scumbag, buys bikes to split and make profit, he bought the complete proline they were on a couple of weeks ago.

Pot, kettle, black.  Like you paid £200 for your Uni seat etc.  :LolLolLolLol:

run along and go and find a nos one for less  :LolLolLolLol:     (feel free to let me know when you do)  :10_2_12:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2010, 02:20 AM »

retro has uni's up at £60 and still cant sell em

ozone

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2010, 08:03 AM »

on a seperate note, that last seller is a bit of a scumbag, buys bikes to split and make profit, he bought the complete proline they were on a couple of weeks ago.

Pot, kettle, black.  Like you paid £200 for your Uni seat etc.  :LolLolLolLol:

run along and go and find a nos one for less  :LolLolLolLol:     (feel free to let me know when you do)  :10_2_12:

Charge what you want, I have no issue with that, but it's a bit rich to accuse an eBay seller of profiteering.  If he was trying to knock out his overpriced tat to fellow members on a BMX forum that would be another matter.   

Offline ORANGEZIPPY

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 11:23 AM »
sorry, i think my add may have been a little misunderstood,

the nos hammerhead was on eBay on a cheap listing day only, didnt expect anyone to buy it, as yes quite dear, but you just cant get them, (looking at the price of red or blue lightningbolt elinas)

take a look at mt other stuff i was sellig at the time, cheap as chips loopy ripper, wanted £900, ones on eBay right now for £1600, so mine is a whooping £700 cheaper  :daumenhoch:

anyway no harm done, as we all hate neg posts etc

and yeap. i'd buy any nos hammerhead cheaper, as want one for a good quality spec rider.

see ya at mk10

:daumenhoch:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 11:25 AM by ORANGEZIPPY »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  1st Gen Redline Pinchless Cranks? Rare?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx