gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 06:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  I am looking for people with working Sidehacks willing to race at Bob Fields
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I am looking for people with working Sidehacks willing to race at Bob Fields  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Hello hello,

You may be aware that Crewe BMX is running a 2 day BMX event in August (21st and 22nd) to celebrate the work that Bob Field did for UK BMX racing.

Saturday is fun day, Sunday is race day - with big big prize money.

What with Crewe being an OS friendly down hill track I want to run some sidehack races on the Saturday  :D :D :D

But I have no sidehacks.

So...

If anyone has one, and is preperred to travel to Crewe to race them / let others race them please post in the thread.

I think it would be cracking to see 3 or 4 lining up on the gate for some carnage!!

I'll sort you out with free camping and that if you can make it!!

Thanks.

Dex

Offline mattfx81

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
If i hadnt sold my tig welder a couple of months ago I couldve made some, wouldve been mild stell though my cebora was only a dc unit.

Matt

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Are they hard to do?

My dad has a tig welder.

Do you have plans someone could work to?

In fact - if anyone is interested in knocking some up - I'd be interested to hear prices.

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:

In fact - if anyone is interested in knocking some up - I'd be interested to hear prices.

Me too - good money waiting here for a usable sidehack!!

I'd love to race this but I'm gonna be happy just watching it if comes off- good luck Mr Dexter.

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
You can buy them in Walmart:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/20-Impakt-Sidehack-Bicycle/12554957

If anyone can get buy of a few of these, get them to the UK on the cheap, avoid import tax and sell 'em on they could make a few quid I think!

ronster

I have contacted Impakt direct about this and they are trying to get an importer to bring them in ???...surely Walmart could bring a load over and flog em in that massive store at Bristol?...I would defo have one and a few people at work said they would too so there would be a market apart from the anti fun police would probably ban them in the uk as they are a bunch of gits! :( >:(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  I am looking for people with working Sidehacks willing to race at Bob Fields

gfxgfx
gfx gfx