gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 07:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Skyway Graphites.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skyway Graphites.  (Read 4966 times)

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Skyway Graphites.
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 12:40 PM »
No need to appologise fella, it was your bike to do as you please, and whilst some people will obviously get the hump they didnt get it for 300 its done now and nick got a steal  :D.

A lot of us would have swapped the new skyway for our old bike from bitd ,no matter condition lol so thats why everyone is suprised . to have your own ride from bitd is rare as most of got rid a long time ago so when someone finds theres its odd to get rid of it.

you live in cyprus? what you doing out there ? army?

your graphites are nice and if you want them done properly just take your time and make friends on here ,as most restorers who could do it would not do it just for cash. these things are VERY time consuming and as such would cost too much on an hourly rate to make it worth while.

ozone

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 04:25 PM »
mate i will give you £150 for the wheels  :daumenhoch:.....As they are.

Nicks best mate ,mmmmm I smell a rat   :2funny:

A rat that spells the words, no one as knowone.   :crazy2:

Not pointless at all really. They were very rare when I had them back in the 80's. Knowone really had them on their bikes and I was told by a member on here that I would never be able to find a new set (new not used). They were also very expensive back then and I remember to the extent which I nagged my parents for them.

To be able to send them to someone who could make the hub caps gold again is a damn sight easier than doing a whole bike restoration which I wouldnt know how to do plus dont have the time for.

Sorry if this has upset people. Its a nice way to spend a Sunday morning having to justify your actions to people who you dont know. Absurd.

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=68740.0
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=52118.0
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=60614.30

Busted.   ;D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 04:32 PM by ozone »

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 05:35 PM »
where'd skywayman go  :( ?!? Seems he felt as if we had attacked him or sumthin.

LET'S FREE THAT TA AND THE GRAPHITES FROM HIM NOW!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

donkeybambam

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 05:46 PM »
Another one bites the dust :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: I spoke to munners today and it seems he did meet the geezer. He reckons he paid £100 for it.  :shocked: Oh well, cheerio bruv nice nowing ya. ;D ;D

I will give you 200 sovs for the wheels............... >:D

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 06:08 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Skyway Graphites.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx