gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 10:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  SKYWAY GRAPHITES ON EBAY-
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SKYWAY GRAPHITES ON EBAY-  (Read 476 times)

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
SKYWAY GRAPHITES ON EBAY-
« on: June 06, 2010, 08:00 AM »
have some people gone completely mad with the old school prices :idiot2: first the 901's went for £200 so then everyone see's it and put's theirs up on ebay which in turn means vert ego etc will put theirs up then just seen this on ebay :wtf:
at a time when a lot of people do not have much "spare" money the prices are hiked just cannot understand it :-\

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/skyway-retro-graphite-tuff-11-gold-writing-/300433150672?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item45f33612d0

takes the p155  :LolLolLolLol:   mind you they do have gold writing :2funny:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: SKYWAY GRAPHITES ON EBAY-
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 08:04 AM »
i might try to sell some of that gold writing,its actually more expensive than gold ;)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 09:37 AM »
Just because they put them up for that price does not mean they sell for that price, you can get em brand new for under half that!

scott250

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 09:43 AM »
takes the p155  :LolLolLolLol:   mind you they do have gold writing :2funny:

and to top it off tuffs are 5h1t wheels anyways ;D   even with gold writing, haha.

In general, all OS stuff is well over priced.  I've been outbid loads recently on ebay so I'm just not going to even bother with ebay for bike parts anymore - just takes the fun out of it.  Tracking stuff down the old way is more fun anyways.  The last few bits i've got have been free anyway, from old mates who used to ride etc.  I got given an sr stem from a young lad who rides our trails - its cleaned up real nice.  I just don't have the money to get a deep h stem or gen1 what ever - I'm looking for an old bike to strip down and restore just for fun, I don't mind paying a little - but prices now just daft, bet a few steets down from me is an old bmx waiting for me to get hold of it, you never know.

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 10:46 AM »
Just because they put them up for that price does not mean they sell for that price, you can get em brand new for under half that!

BUY IT NOW @ £159 on ebay from another seller :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  SKYWAY GRAPHITES ON EBAY-

gfxgfx
gfx gfx