gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 08:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  it's good to be back....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: it's good to be back....  (Read 631 times)

welsh denny

it's good to be back....
« on: June 03, 2010, 06:31 PM »
been offline for nearly a year (2 house moves,etc) but just had net installed so time to catch up with things on radbmx.

any major things gone on with members and events?

i've still been out there shooting photo's when i can, riding (abit- my knee is pretty ruined now so bit more of a back seat for me on that.)

done up another proper dolomite as a retro style 88 haro sport. this is my rider - only just put freecoaster on but havnt had chance to use it as my knee flaired up bigtime recently- settling down again now so hope to get on it this summer.

-some riding photos before i changed wheels over fully to black st martins and a freecoaster.

decade down gavin and stacey country- barry's island. lol

elbow glide at Llanishen sk8park

wheelchair whip to halfpacker.

i'll try to post up a pile of the best photos i've taken over the last 12 months over a duration so keep and eye open for regular additions .

cheers

Denny

mark 2

Re: it's good to be back....
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 06:39 PM »
Welcome back Denzil D,  I'll be down for a week half way through July, I'll give you a call for a beer garden bonanza  ;)

daz bmx it!

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 07:04 PM »
all the world loves a welshman :daumenhoch: welcome back mush in it like ;)

spinmaster

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 07:15 PM »
wikid pics denny. what happened to matti hemmings on bgt?

welsh denny

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 09:52 PM »
Welcome back Denzil D,  I'll be down for a week half way through July, I'll give you a call for a beer garden bonanza  ;)

dont have far to go now for a drink. i live next door to a pub. and a kebab shop opposite us for you to sample mark.  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 09:57 PM »
Welcome back Denny , cool pics & likin' the retro job on the Proper  :daumenhoch:

welsh denny

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 10:05 PM »

what a fiasco that was. for the call back we had to be at millenium centre in cardiff for 8am. he didnt go on til 5.30pm.  :wtf:

long day of sat in holding rooms talking to pass the time while they filmed interviews.

judges buzzed him off early despite him pulling everything he tried.

piers said 'you see that down the park everyday' .amanda wasn't keen on the act and simon thought he might fall off and get hurt.

it was an experience anyway and i managed to get on tv in the background of some old hippy guys interview. :LolLolLolLol:

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 10:28 PM »
welcome back denny, i've always loved your pics mate and the

way you cover the welsh scene :daumenhoch:
For powder coating drop me a pm

spinmaster

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 10:43 PM »

what a fiasco that was. for the call back we had to be at millenium centre in cardiff for 8am. he didnt go on til 5.30pm.  :wtf:

long day of sat in holding rooms talking to pass the time while they filmed interviews.

judges buzzed him off early despite him pulling everything he tried.

piers said 'you see that down the park everyday' .amanda wasn't keen on the act and simon thought he might fall off and get hurt.

it was an experience anyway and i managed to get on tv in the background of some old hippy guys interview. :LolLolLolLol:

Sounds like it was crap then. Didn't know piers was into flatland that much. lol. Saw a couple of clips of him in a couple of the episodes so thought he would make it through but then nothing. At least you made it on telly though. lol

telelogic

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 08:06 AM »
Welcome back Denny,

I'll be there now  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  it's good to be back....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx