gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 11:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Some advise for an old school guy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Some advise for an old school guy  (Read 1129 times)

Skyway Guy

Some advise for an old school guy
« on: May 21, 2010, 02:34 PM »
I'm looking for a new school bike for dirt jumps, been away from the sport for a while.. I used to ride a skyway which i'm restoring but I'm not going to use it. I'm used (was) to light bikes. I'm not at all up to speed on new school bikes.

Can anyone recommend from experience a good bike for dirt jumping? Looking for xl size with a budget of £300-£400  :daumenhoch:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
Re: Some advise for an old school guy
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 02:41 PM »
Give me a call at the shop dude, we can talk through your riding style/dislikes/height etc and narrow down the best bike for you!

Oh and welcome to the site! I do love a TA... yum yum

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 03:04 PM »
With that sort of budget you should be able to pick up something decent........definately speak to Stodgy, there's nothing that guy don't know!  Superb service to  :daumenhoch:

Skyway Guy

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 03:19 PM »
Give me a call at the shop dude, we can talk through your riding style/dislikes/height etc and narrow down the best bike for you!

Oh and welcome to the site! I do love a TA... yum yum

Thanks Guys, and thanks for the welcome, I have yet to introduce myself, note to self lol..  I'll give you a call Monday or Tuesday Stodgy.

telelogic

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 03:26 PM »
Stodgy's the way to go!

Best service  in the uk   :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Some advise for an old school guy

gfxgfx
gfx gfx