gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975700 Posts in 138931 Topics by 6357 Members - Latest Member: Srjmarshall August 09, 2024, 11:49 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  A couple of things that amazed me when I was younger
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A couple of things that amazed me when I was younger  (Read 943 times)

eddieTHEkidd

A couple of things that amazed me when I was younger
« on: April 08, 2006, 07:55 PM »
I've always been into BMX from the BMX Beat days but couldn't ever do anything to brag about on a bike just a couple of tricks now I can't do nowt.

But when I was younger I was sat on this bench with my mate and two lads came walking by and one of them asked if he could have ago on my bike which had no brakes at the time and he did this perfect 360 bunnyhop where you 180 and land on your back wheel and then just rotate the last 180 on your wheel.
I was so amazed at seeing him do this on my bike with no brakes and the last 180 roatation when he was on the back wheel was nice and slow it wasn't done quick which made it more amazing to me.

Then another time me and my same mate where talking to this lad and he said do you want to see my jump I can do on my BMX (He was always good though on a BMX) so we said yeah ok and he took this run up and jumped about 4ft high and table topped it he went quite far too and this jump was off of nothing just where part of the path was sloped up abit and I mean abit to this day when I walk past the same piece of path I still wonder how he did it.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: A couple of things that amazed me when I was younger
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 07:59 PM »
pump and timing i was lucky enough started young lived on my bike
i could pull some made hight from nowt guess he was the same.

spinmaster

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 08:27 PM »
i'm amazed you leant your bike to 2 complete strangers and got it back  :LolLolLolLol:

eddieTHEkidd

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 10:08 PM »
Well they were carrying a big carpet between them at the time which was quite wierd as they came from out of my street which was a dead end at the end they came from and then when they left the direction they wondered of into didn't lead to anywhere either.

I'm too much of a trusting person as well.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  A couple of things that amazed me when I was younger

gfxgfx
gfx gfx