gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Skyway 25th Anniversary Frame - stich up ?? Ed Ferri
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skyway 25th Anniversary Frame - stich up ?? Ed Ferri  (Read 2566 times)

sweetbeats

Re: Skyway 25th Anniversary Frame - stich up ?? Ed Ferri
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 10:53 AM »
i'm a northern boy meself, its beef dripping up here  ;D

I nip up to Bradford get my indian Gee freshly imported once a month...keeps me hair slick and bike rust free as well  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2010, 11:44 AM »

Does the radshop sell retro skyways?

We haven't been doing them out of respect for Zippy and the fact he was selling them to forum members...

But, we can get any colour, any size from the same distributor...so give me a call if you need anything.

:daumenhoch:

well thats not an issue now - start selling em....

Indeed.

ColoredTuffs.com

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 01:10 PM »
Hello guys.
 I've been in contact with Rab (Robert) and it's being worked out.  The big problem that went on with our transaction was that I did not know about his payment when he sent it in November of 2008.  Every single PayPal payment received is printed out, and processed.  Everybody that paid in full during the November 2008 release of the TA got their frameset.  Robert's was the only payment that I was not notified of, and when Robert firct contacted me in Febuary of THIS YEAR (2010) to tell me that he was still waiting on his frameset, I was shocked at the news.  Further investigating into that PayPal account showed that his payment was made, and after looking through my saved emails, and records, I had nother showing it.
 The Skyway T/A framesets are not a "in-stock, everyday" item, so there was nothing that I could ship out to him at that exact moment.  I have had 6 Skyway TA framesets sitting over at the powdercoaters shop for the last year, and have yet to get them.  As mentioned, I have another customer there in the UK that is waiting for one of these kits as well, as a warranty replacement.
 The last two months I was closed the majority of the time for moving into a much larger building, that will help in keeping more stock, and will help in overall business. 
 Yes- I have not been here in awhile.  A few months ago I was told that I was not allowed to come here to post any of the new offerings and products that we've made, so I haven't.  (Even after paying the small donation to the site) That's why I didn't post any info about the new Skyway handlebars here either.  I was just respecting the request to not advertise my goods.  I've jumped around here on occasion to offer input on questions, but that's about it.
 As far as the other customer that Paid a deposit, then decided to not get the frameset, I have offered him a credit for that deposit, and I just PM'ed him here with my email address and told him to send me a list of what he wants, and told him that it would ship right out to him as soon as I get it.
 It's really easy to jump on a callout thread and think the worst, but I've never been about screwing people over or ignoring someone that needs help with something.
 I've been very busy lately, yes that is true, but I'll certainly make a problem right when given the chance.
-Ed

martylaa

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 01:21 PM »
looks like this might be getting sorted asap
nice one

trasher

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 05:06 PM »
I'm from Barcelona ,I know nothing

At Least dick Turpin wore a mask  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline HARORIDER

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 09:06 PM »
 when times are hard and people are crying out for business this is very poor ,over a year of interest lost in ya bank :yahoo_silent:

Rab

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 11:27 PM »
Hopefully things are now moving in the right direction and will be sorted, thanks to this forum, and the museum.

Ed has emailed me and assured me that I will have my frame asap. ( will believe that when it arrives though ! )

Thank-you Rad Bmx !! and thank-you to all who contributed to my post, people power ! united we stand.....

steve

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 12:36 AM »
are the cruisers built now and for sale

eamonn

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 08:02 AM »
"Febuary of THIS YEAR (2010)"

It the middle of May now, I think you should od made it YOUR priority to get it out of the powerderers and sent

Rab

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 02:21 PM »
"Febuary of THIS YEAR (2010)"

It the middle of May now, I think you should od made it YOUR priority to get it out of the powerderers and sent

That is not correct, I had been sending emails and leaving telephone messages regards this issue all the time its been going on, the first one that got a respose was 17th december 2009... I had all but given up hope by then, so as long as it gets sorted now I will be happy enough

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Skyway 25th Anniversary Frame - stich up ?? Ed Ferri

gfxgfx
gfx gfx