gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 09:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Dirt Bike NG new little project - UPDATE It's got to go
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dirt Bike NG new little project - UPDATE It's got to go  (Read 1482 times)

Offline gavprimo

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Dirt Bike NG new little project - UPDATE It's got to go
« on: February 20, 2010, 08:03 PM »
Due to the current financial crisis and the fact that I have to get new parts for my work commuter bike and a new mtb frame, I can't justify keeping the Dirtbike.  have wrestled with this and don't want to get rid but can't justify keeping it with other costs takng priority.
 :(
So if anyone is intyerested or knows someone that wants a DB that only needs a brake sticking on it, its for sale, or currently on ebay
see further down for the finished pics

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/S-M-Dirt-Bike-BMX-S-M-Parts-wethepeople-cranks-etc-/220607318258?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item335d3888f2

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 09:55 AM by gavprimo »

thecaptain

Re: Dirt Bike NG new little project
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 08:11 PM »
get a redneck stem, S&M embossed sprocket and a fat colour sheild seat on that, would look nuts

andy_116

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 10:00 AM »
looks like a nice project, keep us posted

Offline gavprimo

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 01:20 PM »
i've removed the Vans stickers now and t-cutted and buffed the frame, removed the snafu bars and cleaned up the cranks and chain ring.

the forks on closer inspection are chrome and have been rattle canned black, then had a gt mach 1 sticker applied on one leg and a Jamie Bestwick sticker on the other.  I've removed them and will get some nitromors on them to get rid of the spray paint

I will try to get a picture of the forks up just in case anyone can identfy them.  they are probably just a cheap set of forks that got slapped on the front but might be worth checking
ta

Offline gavprimo

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Dirt Bike NG new little project - UPDATE
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 02:29 PM »
just finished this off this morning, only needs brake and cable.  I bought the wheels off woody, and hand polished the rim on the rear wheel, got some beringer bars and stripped the forks
well pleased with it.  still want to get an S&M seat and grips but will have to wait for funds
 :daumenhoch:

fouronethreeoh!

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 06:51 AM »
F'in love it, looks tough and ready to rip  :daumenhoch:

Now go ride!

magna13

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 03:28 PM »
Love S&M's soo much :smitten:

Offline gavprimo

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Dirt Bike NG new little project - UPDATE It's got to go
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 09:57 AM »
it's got to go now, if anyone is interested...see opening post  :(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Dirt Bike NG new little project - UPDATE It's got to go

gfxgfx
gfx gfx